Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Am I Losing My Mind???

misskooglermisskoogler Posts: 8
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
My husband has a heart condition that came on very quickly shortly after we got married in October. We both want a child very badly, but the timing of his illness ruined the plans we had started to put into effect months prior. That being said, we have monitored my ovulation for months and once we found out he was sick, and after much prayer we waited until the timing was right and placed an order for a couple ICI vials. We chose at home insemination.

That being said, the timing was perfect and our vial arrived right on time. We inseminated on February 14, 2015 very early in the morning. The next day I had a little spotting of blood in my underwear but nothing notable. Then 2 days later I had a stronger spotting but still no need for a pad or anything. Fast forward to yesterday (only a week after insemination) I had bright red blood and it was a light flow but enough that I bled through my pj pants. So I freaked and bought an HPT which was a BFN. The strange thing is that after that flow of bright red blood, I had no more spotting or anything...not even when I peed to take the HPT. I normally have heavy periods with dark red blood and lots of clotting...none of that has been true with this.

I have not even made it out of the TWW...does all of this mean that I am not pregnant? We don't have a lot of money and I believe everything fell into place for a reason. I do not want to believe that this journey is over so quickly. We have never done any of this before. If anyone can shed some light and tell me something that will help. Please let me know.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    RedHeatherRedHeather Posts: 600 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had an episode of bright red spotting at 9dpo and was sure I was out, especially given a long history of luteal-phase spotting, but it went away and didn't come back. I got my first BFP on 11dpo, so it was apparently from implantation.
  • Options
    misskooglermisskoogler Posts: 8
    edited November -1
    Thank you both for your encouraging words. My husband is so sure we are pregnant even as I am typing this. I am hoping that I am and I believe I am on the inside...but I have no idea if it is all in my head. I will read everything you put in front of me.