Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

In Search of 9319 Vials - Anybody Selling?

jerikanneke83jerikanneke83 Posts: 14
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
We are currently pregnant and due in May with a baby from Donor 9319, problem is he has reached his limit and not allowed to donate any more. Does anybody have any extra IUI Vials from 9319 they are looking to sell? Or any vials of any type of 9319? There is a group of us all in the same situation, in search of more 9319. Please let us know if anybody has anything to sell. We are desperate!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    kgrubbskgrubbs Posts: 145
    edited November -1
    We are begging!!! Anyone out there that has any vials to sell please pm me!!
  • Options
    christeacherchristeacher Posts: 242 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Girl you are fast...was just coming to post!
  • Options
    JustThe5OfUsJustThe5OfUs Posts: 61
    edited November -1
    PLEASE Someone have vials they are willing to sell! We are desperate over here!
  • Options
    WannabeasinglemamaWannabeasinglemama Posts: 969
    edited November -1
    This was Landon's donor. I'm doing IVF this month and have two 9319 vials at my RE. Hope to have many donor sibs!
    Nicole-SMBC-39y/o-TTC since Jan. 2013
    IUI~BFP (BORN STILL) AT 16w5d 4/3/14
    Chemicals~IUI 7/24/14;8/21;BFNs~9/25;10/19;IVF#1-2/21/15~No embies made to blast.
    IVF#2-BFP~4/16 trans. 2 embies
    MIdqadD.jpgMIdqm5.png
    mf0Km4.png
  • Options
    kgrubbskgrubbs Posts: 145
    edited November -1
    This was Landon's donor. I'm doing IVF this month and have two 9319 vials at my RE. Hope to have many donor sibs!
    If you don't need one of the vials please let me know!! Good luck!!
  • Options
    KBthelandmanKBthelandman Posts: 71
    edited November -1
    We purchased vials from this donor, and will insem mid-March. It's good to know that there have been so many who've gotten pregnant with #9319. Gives me a bit more hope! This will be our first time TTC with a donor.
  • Options
    StephnHeidsStephnHeids Posts: 407
    edited November -1
    That makes me so sad! Should've gotten more vials on our last try :(
  • Options
    2NewMoms2NewMoms Posts: 394
    edited November -1
    We purchased vials from this donor, and will insem mid-March. It's good to know that there have been so many who've gotten pregnant with #9319. Gives me a bit more hope! This will be our first time TTC with a donor.

We also switched to this donor and hoping to go in for an IUI next week! We bought 3 vials. I'm sad that there may not be any left for donor siblings if this does in fact work! Figures, the first time we switched donors and they are no longer donating :(

FX for your BFP!
    GiRUm5.png
    BFP at IUI #18
    kkyvm4.png
  • Options
    2NewMoms2NewMoms Posts: 394
    edited November -1
    Hope this bean sticks! I'm now so bummed I didn't buy more than 3 vials but at least we have 2 backups for donor siblings. Hopefully people will be willing to sell their unused vials!!
    GiRUm5.png
    BFP at IUI #18
    kkyvm4.png
  • Options
    awoo7721awoo7721 Posts: 9 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We have several vials if anyone is interested!
    We are currently pregnant and due in May with a baby from Donor 9319, problem is he has reached his limit and not allowed to donate any more. Does anybody have any extra IUI Vials from 9319 they are looking to sell? Or any vials of any type of 9319? There is a group of us all in the same situation, in search of more 9319. Please let us know if anybody has anything to sell. We are desperate!

• Options
    edited June 2015
    Actually, we have 4 (sorry, I miscounted). Happy to sell for donor sibs, please let me know if any of you are still looking!
  • Options
    erickita2erickita2 Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    Hello. I would like to know if anyone selling ICI vial for donor 9319. I was 8 months pregnant and lost my baby:(
    I just need one vial.
    Thank you.
  • Options
    erickita2erickita2 Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    awoo7721 wrote:
    Actually, we have 4 (sorry, I miscounted). Happy to sell for donor sibs, please let me know if any of you are still looking!

Hello. I would like to know if you selling ICI vial donor 9319.
    I needed soon for ivf treatment.
    Thank you.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    3 vials still available. IUI specimen. $350 per vial or $325 if all 3 purchased at the same time, plus the $75 transfer fee.
  • Options
    JustThe5OfUsJustThe5OfUs Posts: 61
    edited November -1
    We are still interested in 9319 IUI vials! We have a 20 month old daughter from this donor and would like more siblings. Please email me at Samantha.Serpa@yahoo.com if you have any vials (I rarely get on the forum anymore).

Thank you so much!