Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

1st month TTC, Not sure about timing

melharris79melharris79 Posts: 2
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hi all,

February was our first month TTC, and I had a temp drop and 2 OPK+ days on my chart. We inseminated on days 11 & 12. But AF came on the 27th. My cycles are 27 days, almost like clockwork..even though the dr diagnosed me with PCOS ten years ago. We ordered ICI vials of 9319, and were feeling hopeful bc of pregnancy symptoms a week or so after insemination. But the temperatures started falling, and my period came. I was wondering by the look of my chart if we picked the correct days or we were too early or late? Hoping to try again this month. Thanks for your help!!!

29blmhx.jpg
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
    edited November -1
    that temp is throwing me off. that alone says you ovulated Jan 9. the one day you didnt test, may have been your +. but then again, based on cervix alone I think your 1st insem day was fine.
  • Options
    allie8573allie8573 Posts: 181 ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Hi Mel,
    I also was diagnosed with PCOS regardless of my regular periods and ovulation. However, the problem is producing a mature follicle. Are you using meds? You may not be producing a mature follicle so regardless of perfect timing it won't work. Are you using an RE? I would get my levels rechecked and see if it's really PCOS if you aren't convinced. I did two tries at home, 6 medicated iuis, and finally got pregnant with IVF. I had no PCOS symptoms.

Hope this helps!
    Lucky cycle #9: IVF Antagonist Cycle in February 2015! 5dt of a grade 4AA blastocyst and got my bfp 5dp5dt
    Ruthie Evan born 10/19/2015 at 36+6
  • Options
    melharris79melharris79 Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    Thank you for your replies! Since last month was our first TTC, we are going to
    try one more time this month at home, and believe for the best! I have not went to
    a RE yet, because it seems cost prohibitive. I do plan on visiting with my OB/GYN this
    Month to check levels again. Last month my FSH was 9.8 and LH was 7. I don't remember the others. I hope I really am ovulating!!
  • Options
    wasnervouswreckwasnervouswreck Posts: 356
    edited November -1
    I don't know but it would have been useful to see if on CD14 if your cervix was closing or open. From looking at your chart I would imagine that you ovulated CD13 and your cervix started to close up on CD14, of course this is guess based on CM