Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

It's been well over 2 years....Olive update!

RaRa0313_RaRa0313_ Posts: 14
edited June 2015 in Parenting and Life
Hi all! I'm not sure who's still here that remember us (I had to get a new account I can't remember my password) anywho. Olive is 6 years old now. I can't believe how old she's gotten and so fast. She is in the last few weeks of kindergarten and will be heading to 1st grade in the fall. She loves to dance, sing and just be goofy with a mixture of girly girly and tomboy. She's currently enjoying ballet and tap dance, pageants(she currently holds the title of Overall Runway Supreme in New Jersey and will be going to nationals in July!) and modeling and fashion shows. She loves the camera and we travel often for her to model and such. She's currently fluent in Hebrew (for a kindergarten anyway) she attends a hebrew immersion school here in DC and love learning the language even though we aren't jewish. She still doesn't have any siblings, but I think in the next year or two I'll begin the process of trying for number 2. I go back and forth with wanting another baby or not. She keeps me pretty busy and to add to all the traveling we already do she was recently signed to a nyc model and talent agency so baby number 2 may or may not happen. How is everyone else doing? Drop some pics I want to see all the kiddos!!!

Comments

• Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    I remember you! Our girls are about the same age and we are finishing up kindergarten and planning for first grade too. Olive is beautiful! I love the character she exhibits in her photos and her fluffy hair is just too too precious!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Awww thanks! Olive's hair is a lot to handle most days. I remember you and Shiloh too! I can't believe how time flies. I've been on this forum for about 9 years and I just can't believe how big all the babies are now.
  • Options
    babybabybabybaby Posts: 1,564
    edited November -1
    i remember olive from when i first joined. such a lovely child. looks-wise, she reminds me of lisa bonet, or what she must have looked like as a child.
  • Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    I remember Olive! What a gorgeous little lady. Thanks for updating!
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    KariKari Posts: 1,765
    edited November -1
    I remember you! Welcome back and thanks for all the updates. :) I often wonder what the "older kids" from my early days on the board are up to these days.
    100_4667_zpspk4wwxj5.jpg
    r9vOm4.png
    Ri4Gm4.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks everyone! Babybaby I never saw a resemblance between olive and Lisa bonet until you said it. I tend to say "Olive looks like Olive" when people say "she must look just like your husband...is he white?" Lol. I'm happy to see some of the older mom's still around these parts. I also see that some families have grown! I'm going to try to stick around a bit to catch up with everyone and their littles.
  • Options
    palegreenpalegreen Posts: 1,478
    edited November -1
    She has grown so much!! Adorable pictures :)
    sig2017_zpsneeoat7k.jpg
  • Options
    ShannyShanny Posts: 2,456
    edited November -1
    Hi!!! Oh my gosh, she is precious! Kate is also finishing up Kinder and heading into first, I have no idea how that is possible!

As far as having #2....I decided to be ONE and DONE and couldn't be happier with the decision. Whatever you decide - best of luck and enjoy Olive!
    image_zps64579b54.png
  • Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    What a big girl she has become! Welcome back:). Our H is heading to 1st grade as well!
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Shanny wrote:
    Hi!!! Oh my gosh, she is precious! Kate is also finishing up Kinder and heading into first, I have no idea how that is possible!

As far as having #2....I decided to be ONE and DONE and couldn't be happier with the decision. Whatever you decide - best of luck and enjoy Olive!

Thanks! It seems like a lot of our babies are heading off to 1st grade. I can't get over how mature Kate looks. I say I'm one and done but I have that guilt of not giving olive a sibling. She wants 4. I can only do one though lol
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What a big girl she has become! Welcome back:). Our H is heading to 1st grade as well!
    Woah! All of your babies have grown so much. I can not believe I've been around to see them all as babies.
    I always though Lexie and Olive were closer in age and not H. Are you guys done adding to the family?
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    I remember you too. Olive was such a gorgeous baby and she continues to be too.
  • Options
    coryandamandacoryandamanda Posts: 1,527
    edited November -1
    Yes we are DONE!
    July 4, 2015
    image_2.jpgu
  • Options
    lesrmhlesrmh Posts: 654
    edited November -1
    Awww, she is PRECIOUS!!! I haven't been around either and I have no clue as to how to post pics. :( Jayden is on his way to 1st grade too, I can't believe how big everyone is. It really does go by fast. I remember all of these ladies and the babies....so neat to see them all getting so big!! Bryson just turned 3 and will be on his way to Pk3 next year....and....maybe another one in the making! :)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    old mama wrote:
    I remember you too. Olive was such a gorgeous baby and she continues to be too.

Thanks so much!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    lesrmh wrote:
    Awww, she is PRECIOUS!!! I haven't been around either and I have no clue as to how to post pics. :( Jayden is on his way to 1st grade too, I can't believe how big everyone is. It really does go by fast. I remember all of these ladies and the babies....so neat to see them all getting so big!! Bryson just turned 3 and will be on his way to Pk3 next year....and....maybe another one in the making! :)

I had no clue so many of us was pregnant at the same time. I had to add photos from the signature section. I have no idea how to post or resize photos. Yay for maybe baby!