Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Superhero day

sara291sara291 Posts: 1,042
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
Today was super hero day at R's school. They do this 2-3 times a year. Typically R wants to be Batman or Superman. Today he threw me for a loop when he asked to be a coffee maker. I asked if he wanted to be a coffee pot & he said no a coffee maker. I was completely confused & said it's Super Hero day. He then said - sometimes coffee makers are superheroes. They sure save our day a lot.

I could not think of a coffee maker outfit in time so he changed to Martin from wild Kratts.
6E39A02A-78F2-46C6-86B6-10F5E31D9EDB_zps6m2xdb6k.jpg

Comments

• Options
    b&kmakebabiesb&kmakebabies Posts: 818
    edited November -1
    That's adorable! Such a sweet kid :)
    Cnc9m5.png

TTC from 06/2015...Baby M born 11/24/16!
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    Kids are fun aren't they.
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    Love your picture - and am laughing at superhero coffee maker! Shiloh's school did this one day last year and I missed the notice. Ran out to Target the night before only to find virtually no superhero tee shirts for little girls. Hello Kitty and Princesses galore but not a Wonder Woman or even any boy-heroes on girl-styled shirts to be found. I finally lucked out with a nod to Captain America. We did much better on favorite sports-team day. Still boy shirts but stick a dolphin on it and it wins!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    kelleymelkelleymel Posts: 1,402
    edited November -1
    If he wants to be a barista in the future, get him khaki pants, black polo, and a green apron. Everyone will know who he is! Your local Starbucks might even let you borrow an apron for a day.
    TTC #1: BFP Cycle #11 IVF (2014)
    TTC #2: IVF April 2017
    BFP: FET Due February 2018