Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Carseat Question

roses25roses25 Posts: 567
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
We currently have 2 radian 100's in my car for both of my kids. I've been considering getting another seat for the friends my children have that often ride with us, and I'm also considering trying for #3 with the two vials I have left of my daughter's donor (with an RE for better success). I haven't told anybody, but one of my best friends because I haven't decided for sure yet. However, that's a couple years down the road if I do decide to try to conceive #3.

Currently, I have anywhere from 2 year olds to 7 year olds that ride with us. I'm thinking another radian would be a good addition. That way it fits pretty much any kid we possible could have in our car. The downside is it has to be adjusted differently for every kid we take. What do you think?

Is an Radian RXT more appropriate if you'd skip an infant seat if I do decide to have another? Is it much larger than the Radian 100 and will it still fit 3 in a row with two radian 100's? It may not be a big deal by the time another child would come along because I can see that we eventually will have to move to a van just to accommodate the friends my kids have, family, or kids I'm babysitting. Or maybe it will still be a concern if I want to fit 3 across in a van?

Carolyn
EBD822A6-1848-4872-A55B-C1ED22646371_zpsufz2fxda.jpeg
schm94df60emqyke.png
lazxi8i3cso8qa7m.png
lfngmjscscvr4zbw.png