Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Any Vials of Donor 451 for purchase?

bielenschnitzelbielenschnitzel Posts: 2
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Hello all...this is my first post on this forum so I'm hoping I put this in the right topic! We're looking for any vials of Donor 451 for purchase. Anyone that has blessed by a baby that doesn't need any of his vials any longer? Any info is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    FutureSMBCFutureSMBC Posts: 1,018
    edited November -1
    He's a very popular donor. I wanted to use him and had the alert set up on my email. I accessed the website 10 minutes after I received the email alert from NW and they were gone.
    I tought it was a glitch so I called NW and they confirmed they were already gone.
    Best of luck!
    tt1d429d
    TTC since March 2015: 5 ICIs & 5 IUIs -all BFN
    July 2016- IVF w/BC/Lupron/Gonal-f/Ovidrel - converted to IUI- BFN
    Sept 2016-IVF w/BC/Lupron/Gonal-f/Ovidrel- Two 3d ET- BFP @ 9dp3dt, Beta#1: 209 @ 12dp3dt, #2: 782 @ 15dp3dt - EDD 6/3/17 - It's a Boy!
  • Options
    kdb2q15kdb2q15 Posts: 12
    edited November -1
    None for sale, but if anyone has had success with this donor, we'd love to hear from you. Thanks!
  • Options
    bielenschnitzelbielenschnitzel Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    FutureSMBC wrote:
    He's a very popular donor. I wanted to use him and had the alert set up on my email. I accessed the website 10 minutes after I received the email alert from NW and they were gone.
    I tought it was a glitch so I called NW and they confirmed they were already gone.
    Best of luck!

Thank you so much! I appreciate the info!