Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

3 year old girl birthday gift ideas

roses25roses25 Posts: 567
edited September 2015 in Parenting and Life
What was a hit with your 3 year old for their 3rd birthday or Christmas presents?

I'm trying to find some ideas for Addy. She's really into baby dolls, filling a book bag with her books, doc McStuffins (she had a doc McStuffins doctors table and doctor kit), and her scooter.
EBD822A6-1848-4872-A55B-C1ED22646371_zpsufz2fxda.jpeg
schm94df60emqyke.png
lazxi8i3cso8qa7m.png
lfngmjscscvr4zbw.png

Comments

• Options
    KariKari Posts: 1,765
    edited November -1
    Juliet loves dolls, doll clothes, and doll paraphernalia (carrier, stroller, etc.). She loves bags and things to carry "treasures" in like a little Dora backpack, a Frozen lunchbox, a princesses lunchbox, and a decorative tin. She keeps rearranging her treasures into the different containers as she comes across more treasures.

Metal tricycles, balance beam (a 2x6 and some support legs), hula hoops (not to actually hula hoop, but to use in other ways), a scooter with a wide base and 3-4 wheels, hippety hop, beads to string, plastic tool kit, wooden puzzles with about 12-15 pieces, jack-in-the-box, musical instruments (recorder, harmonica, simple stuff like that) and stuffies as big as her are the favorites around here.

Both my kids absolutely love magna tiles. They're expensive, but a good investment. They also like imaginative stuff, like big boxes, bubble wrap, stuff to build a fort (old sheets, flashlights, spare pillow or bean bag chair are popular), art supplies (paper, scissors, markers, crayons, stickers), and a gardening kit (seeds, soil, pots, and watering can).
    100_4667_zpspk4wwxj5.jpg
    r9vOm4.png
    Ri4Gm4.png
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 2,942
    edited November -1
    At this age I started her on some of the leap frog learning toys. One helped teach reading and writing the alphabet, another focused on word combinations. All were big hits!
    AfUDuhU.jpgAfUDm4.png
  • Options
    ashleysummer877ashleysummer877 Posts: 4
    edited November -1
    The same issue. Need cute present ideas for Christmas!