Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Homeschoolers out there? I could use your input.

old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
edited September 2015 in Parenting and Life
I have pondered it for years but after a disastrous start to 4th grade I am ready to throw in the towel and admit my 4th grade son needs an individualized education program that bests meets his needs. Could you give me some of your pros and cons?

Comments

• Options
    TheOtherLovingMomsTheOtherLovingMoms Posts: 1,481 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    As you know I have been doing this for years. First with my son and now with 2 of my granddaughters. To me there are no cons. Except maybe having to travel to take them to the state mandated testing.
    Good luck and let me know if you have any questions.
    IGXwm4.png
    I just turned 50 and fabulous!!! Enjoying life with my amazing family!!
    Mom to Rachel 33, Bethany 30, Rebekah 30, Zachrey 20 and several angel babies
    Grandma to Larissa 11, Brittney 11, Trevor 11, Destiny 7, Jayvin 6, Jackxon 3, Kaleb Joshua Rian 1. Grandbaby #8, Sariah Grace born 11-17-16