Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Main site down?

piewacketkittypiewacketkitty Posts: 96
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Is anyone else having problems on the main site for NW cryo? I have been trying all morning and all I get is 'this page can't be displayed'

Comments

• Options
    ljimpey86ljimpey86 Posts: 387
    edited November -1
    I'm getting the same messages when I try to go there.
    Wife to DH with hypopitutarism and azoospermia
    TTC~
    Try #1 ICI 8/15 -BFN
    Try #2 ICI & IUI 9/15 -BFP!

Abbigail Helen born 6/5/2016 7lb6oz
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    I am getting the same. I just called NW but couldn't get through and had to leave a message.
  • Options
    Ann.KimAnn.Kim Posts: 6
    edited November -1
    I'm trying to get a hold of someone too and can't get anywhere. I ordered a vial on Friday and today TWO tanks were delivered! I don't know what the heck to do?!
  • Options
    stwrrstwrr Posts: 455 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ann.Kim wrote:
    I'm trying to get a hold of someone too and can't get anywhere. I ordered a vial on Friday and today TWO tanks were delivered! I don't know what the heck to do?!

Ack!

I'd say open them both and check the vials for numbers. Northwest will probably ask you to do that when you talk to them. One is yours, and one is probably someone else's. Awkward. Hopefully you can reach them fast enough to get that second tank to the right person!
    407251321.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ok, can't get a hold of anyone still. Opened them to check. One is empty -- just an empty cane inside. The other has someone else's. So looks like not only is my cycle a waste this month, but unfortunately, so is someone else's... :( I can't believe this. We've never had an issue before...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I emailed them and it said the address was invalid, what the heck is going on?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No idea. Such a mess.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Okay. I finally got a hold of them over the phone, they said their whole site is down and they hope to have it up this afternoon, and if anyone wants things sent today they will start taking orders for that, but they hope to have the site back up and running, she said hopefully 1 hour or so.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the update. I'm going to have to try again then. Maybe I'll just secure these things and drop them both off at UPS if I can get there before they close in 20 minutes! Thanks again!
  • Options
    Jlfttc2015Jlfttc2015 Posts: 29
    edited November -1
    Can you tell us what donor number you got?
  • Options
    ahk00ahk00 Posts: 1,420
    edited November -1
    Also, if you go to the main sight on a cell phone or tablet it works. But still is not working from my actual computer.
    SMBC: TTC since 12/2014: 3 home attempts: 2 BFN & 1 chemical. 3 medicated Dr assisted IUI's: 2 BFN & 1 BFP (04/24/15) with twins in May (new donor) MC with D&C @ 9w. 4th IUI 09/17/15: BFN. 10/15: hsg good. 11/15: BFN. 01/16: BFN. 05/16: Embryos arrested. IVF failed 06/16: KD BFN 07/16: KD BFN 09/16: IUI #7 with donor sperm BFP-MC at 9w w/ D&C. 02/17: diagnosed with hetero compound MTHFR & clotting mutation. 03/09/17 IUI #8: chemical pregnancy. IUI #9: 04/19/17 BFN LOOKING FOR EMBRYO'S TO ADOPT
  • Options
    acennamo86acennamo86 Posts: 80
    edited November -1
    Ann.Kim did you speak to anyone about the tanks yet? I recieved my tank today and at first it appeared empty as well. I tipped over the first tube that gets pulled out and my vial was at the bottom. I am just wondering if your vial may have popped out of the holder as well and was in the tank.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hi, yes, I ended up finding mine loose in the bottom of the first tank and returned the wrong tank to NW after talking to them on the phone. I don't remember what the number was on the vials, I was just so flustered that day. In fact, so much so it seems it's affected my ov... which I'm still waiting on... DW and I are probably taking a break after this.