Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

8 weeks 2 days and bleeding now :(

tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
edited October 2015 in Pregnancy and Babies
im the girl who has the baby measuring several days behind (6) and saw a heartbeat at the visit at 6 weeks 3 days. BUT I woke this morning with alot of blood. heaviness in pelvis 3rd day now.
also I can usually hear with my doppler around 7 1/2 weeks w my pregnancies and havent heard a thing so far.
this whole pregnancy I have been worried that it would end. that weird intuition... and when I finally started to feel like it was going to happen, IM BLEEDING!

Im super upset. lump in throat. I see Dr at 10am and hoping I get a scan. I have NEVER had bleeding this far along where it turned out ok. (many losses)

UPDATE: its a loss. no heartbeat seen. baby passed at 6 weeks.

Comments

• Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh no! I'm so sorry.
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    Hang in there. You are in my thoughts. Maybe it will be OK..several women on here have had bleeds.
  • Options
    hoping4number2hoping4number2 Posts: 321
    edited November -1
    I had a horrible bleed at 11w5d and passed a big clot and thought for sure it was over. It wasn't I am so so so hopeful that yours turns out the same. Good luck to you. Seeing blood is so incredibly frightening and horrific - no matter what the outcome. Thinking of you!
    16bdg7b.jpg
    Baby #1: April 2011 TTC #2 since 2014 Attempt #10 = BFP! Baby arrived January 2016
  • Options
    edited November -1
    thank you all. I did go in for an ultrasound. they did 2 actually. no heart beat. bay stopped growing 3-4 days after that last ultrasound that showed a heartbeat :( so 6 weeks and 1 day. I knew something wasnt right this whole pregnancy. I just didnt feel much for symptoms and that had me worried.
    Im cramping and bleeding more now so thankfully my body knows what to do this time. I still took one pill just now to get it done quicker.

I will likely try only one more time with a donor. Im 40 and this is far too stressful to keep having losses.
  • Options
    JandRVAJandRVA Posts: 298
    edited November -1
    I am so sorry, tinydancer.
    LKkRm4.png

Trying for Baby #2: 4th IUI June 2016 - BFP!
    Sweet little Rose was born on Feb 25th
    Baby #1: Lucky #7 July 2015 - BFP
    Our little girl, Hope, was born at 20w4d after PPRoM. She passed away 2 hours after birth.
  • Options
    hopeful2014hopeful2014 Posts: 428
    edited November -1
    I'm so sorry! :(
    35 years old - SMBC * 3 ICIs, 6 IUIs, 1 ectopic, 1 chemical, blocked left tube.
    Lucky #10 - IVF!
    Two sweet baby girls (IVF 2015, FET 2017)
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    I am so sorry. My heart is breaking for you.
  • Options
    diane&tammydiane&tammy Posts: 1,467
    edited November -1
    I'm so sorry. :(
  • Options
    Jen&TiffJen&Tiff Posts: 156
    edited November -1
    I am so sorry for your loss. :(
    Trying since June 2015 for baby #1. Took a break for 8 months and are trying again!
  • Options
    Mommy2016Mommy2016 Posts: 1,037
    edited November -1
    I'm very sorry for your loss. :(
    Luca Gabriel was born 10/25/17 at 34 weeks, due to PROM. He's healthy and perfect! I'm in love!
    5/2015-BFN 6/2015-Chemical 8/2015-BFN 10/2015-BFN 12/2015-BFP (miscarriage)
    2/2016-BFN 4/2016-BFN 7/2016-BFN 10/2016-BFN 11/2016-BFN 12/2016-BFN 3/2017-BFP!!!
    IXn6m5.png
  • Options
    StephnHeidsStephnHeids Posts: 407
    edited November -1
    So sorry :'(
  • Options
    Jlfttc2015Jlfttc2015 Posts: 29
    edited November -1
    So sorry:(
  • Options
    edited November -1
    thank you. I look terrible today. very pale and still in shock so I have no real feelings other than anger.
    everything was passed relatively quick yesterday. I was already having contractions in the morning on my own, then harder by 11am w more blood. at 2pm I took the misoprostal and by 6 I was REALLy uncomfy. I took another pill orally this time and I passed everything swiftly at 8pm. baby was in the intact sac floating around. just a perfect baby- I could see a heart, stomach and eye with a perfect formed body. the only thing that was off was the tissue that becomes the placenta was greyish, therefore old and died off awhile ago. I took some pics. felt a connection and then buried the baby and tissue in a flower pot thats blooming right now.
    Im not really bleeding today so I hope this will be an easy recovery. I have had losses in the past where I was close to needing a blood transfusion (probably because the baby died but I kept growing everything else till I took the pills and herbs)
  • Options
    blkbrd3blkbrd3 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have no words to express my condolences.

Take care of yourself.
  • Options
    WannabeasinglemamaWannabeasinglemama Posts: 969
    edited November -1
    So sorry for your loss!
    Nicole-SMBC-39y/o-TTC since Jan. 2013
    IUI~BFP (BORN STILL) AT 16w5d 4/3/14
    Chemicals~IUI 7/24/14;8/21;BFNs~9/25;10/19;IVF#1-2/21/15~No embies made to blast.
    IVF#2-BFP~4/16 trans. 2 embies
    MIdqadD.jpgMIdqm5.png
    mf0Km4.png