Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Donor 1317

2mommies2142mommies214 Posts: 2
edited November -1 in BFP Database
Hello, my partner and I are thinking about using donor 1317. Wondering if anyone has had any success using that donor?

Comments

• Options
    amber.dailey1amber.dailey1 Posts: 1
    edited November -1
    I have tried donor 1317 for three cycles. First two were BFN, this ine unsure...AF due 11/26, spotted today (10dpo)... so waiting....
  • Options
    LisaeLisae Posts: 4
    edited December 2015
    I tried donor 1317 for two cycles first was a natural cycle and I inseminated 20 hours past the + opk BFN, second try was on follistim with 4 follies and one ICI vial 10 hours past + opk BFN, going to try one more cycle with 3 vials this time one at + opk ,one at 24 hours past and one at 36 hours and higher follistim dose.
  • Options
    NJ081214NJ081214 Posts: 109
    edited November -1
    Following up on this, did any of you have luck with this donor??
    -N-
    Nikki & Jherica
    2/15 ICI at home - BFN
    2/16 ICI at home - BFN
    Next TTC 4/16 ICI at home - TWW
    t9w3nd.jpg23wnx2t.jpg35n67iw.jpg
  • Options
    LisaeLisae Posts: 4
    edited February 2016
    I have been waiting to try again,I will update if the next try works.
  • Options
    Dakota4Dakota4 Posts: 8
    edited November -1
    Hi!

Currently in my 2ww with this donor!

Dakota
  • Options
    lsv16lsv16 Posts: 1
    edited November -1
    My partner and I are considering using donor 1317, has anyone been successful yet?
  • Options
    daisydukesdaisydukes Posts: 4
    edited November -1
    My partner and I are currently 15 weeks pregnant after using this donor. We used 1 vial one time. We were very lucky. Good luck!