Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Stupid body

jajumommy2000jajumommy2000 Posts: 445
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So, tinydancer, you have another temp to analyze. I didnt set my alarm, i had decided to stop. My body had different ideas. I woke at 4, went back to sleep. Woke again at 430, went back to sleep. Woke again at 447 and realized i wasnt getting any sleep until i temped. So i did and temp went up again. Less than 24 hours and I should know one way or the other. My cramps have gone silent. None since friday. And boobs started hurting again. Im hoping the Little One sticks around.
Shilo 40 :( (me) Tony 44 (DH) DH Vasectomy
1-3; 5-6 iui-BFN 4th iui-BFP!!!!! cp 4w3d 7th IUI 9/26-BFP!!!! cp 5w2dthumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Comments

• Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    I can't give you any advice on temps. I religiously tried it for two years but like you had last night my sleep was constantly interrupted and house would be cold or hot, I would get sick ect. and I just didn't feel I could be consistent enough. I sure am hoping for you though and hope you have good test results tomorrow.
  • Options
    jajumommy2000jajumommy2000 Posts: 445
    edited November -1
    Oh no, even with tossing and turning all night, my temps have a pattern. This morning when i woke, it was for long enough to check the time and i crashed again so it wouldn't have been enough to raise them. I just thought it was funny that my body doesnt want to stop.

And im trying to be hopeful, dh says itll help the little one, but i dont want to gety hopes up. But i am super bloated today.
    Shilo 40 :( (me) Tony 44 (DH) DH Vasectomy
    1-3; 5-6 iui-BFN 4th iui-BFP!!!!! cp 4w3d 7th IUI 9/26-BFP!!!! cp 5w2dthumb.png
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
    edited November -1
    sorry I didnt see this till now. your temps look great now! but what I think may be more important is you had cramps so likely further growth and implanting and now you have sore boobs. so Im thinking all should be well. hopefully that progesterone is up higher again as well as a much bigger HCG result.