Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Slowly taking my toe out.

jajumommy2000jajumommy2000 Posts: 445
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
So im losing this one too. Betas came back at 38. They were 33 on Wednesday. Now to wait for bleeding and a recheck a week after bleeding stops. This is my 2nd this year. My last 3 ended this way. And im stuck at work and have to keep my emotions in check.
Shilo 40 :( (me) Tony 44 (DH) DH Vasectomy
1-3; 5-6 iui-BFN 4th iui-BFP!!!!! cp 4w3d 7th IUI 9/26-BFP!!!! cp 5w2dthumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Comments

• Options
    diane&tammydiane&tammy Posts: 1,467
    edited November -1
    I'm so sorry :(
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    I am so sorry. My heart if breaking for you.
  • Options
    2texasmoms2texasmoms Posts: 299 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    So sorry to hear this.
  • Options
    StephnHeidsStephnHeids Posts: 407
    edited November -1
    Oh I'm so sorry :'(
  • Options
    tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
    edited November -1
    GRR, wow, I so feel for you. I have had far too many losses the same way. temps off, tests not darkening.

Im really sorry. and I just had a loss... all I could think about was ok lets get on with it. I opted to take the pills that make you expel it all and it worked in hours. i had control over that at least. the bleeding was way less too. Im not one for a d&c. have you thought about the meds or do you want to wait? just know, the progesterone pills you were on have to drop out of your system first so you likely wont bleed till a few days and up to a month.

was really hoping you got a sticky this time :(
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    I agree about the progesterone. It held the bleeding back for me too. Especially a miscarriage I had a couple years ago. My "symptoms" starting to disappear so went in for a beta I was devastated that I was losing the baby and could not accept it until several days later when I bled. I never took the pills offered. My MC in Sept. I didn't take pills but had to go back for prescription pain relief when over co. meds just didn't cut it. The pain pills knocked my off my socks for a day but hey I needed it mentally and physically.
  • Options
    jajumommy2000jajumommy2000 Posts: 445
    edited October 2015
    Thanks all. I dont think ill need any pills since i was only 5w2d. As for the progesterone it didnt affect my last m/c. It was still high when i started bleeding , what i had to wait for was the hcg to drop. Ive had a period when my P levels were 98!!! For both of my previous m/c, 4w3d and 5w6d i only bled for 4 days, so fingers crossed thats all ill have this time. Ive been hiding my tears all day, just couldnt get out of work. Ill keep temping so i know when i will start bleeding so im prepared.

The issue is knowing whether to try another iui after the holidays. Or if we should try and get financing together for ivf. I just dont know. Obviously i can get pg, getting it to stick is a whole nother ballgame.
    Shilo 40 :( (me) Tony 44 (DH) DH Vasectomy
    1-3; 5-6 iui-BFN 4th iui-BFP!!!!! cp 4w3d 7th IUI 9/26-BFP!!!! cp 5w2dthumb.png
    My Ovulation Chart