Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Did I inseminate early

sunshinemesunshineme Posts: 74
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Yesterday morning at 11am I had a +opk . So inseminated at 930pm then today around 10am.. I had cramping with the 1st insem and today also had cramping but morning around 1pm .
Now the question did I inseminate early. I went to the restroom awhile ago and had cm sticky thick. Was I too early
Mommy to a 5yr old daughter

I've had 13 miscarriages and 1 ectopic
My daughter was number 15 miracle

Comments

• Options
    flashpackerflashpacker Posts: 363
    edited November -1
    The first time I got a BFP, I insemmed late the night before and then got a ton of EWCM the following lunch time. I thought I'd done it too early that time, but turned out I hadn't. Good luck :) It's often so hard to know exactly if your timing was good.
  • Options
    2texasmoms2texasmoms Posts: 299 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had EWCM for two days following my insemination and when I was 99.9% sure I had ovulated. It can be normal to have EWCM after ovulation for a day or two. I was worried I had jumped the gun (never even got a +opk) but ended up pregnant! I know it is far easier said than done, but just try to relax and find ways to keep busy for the next two weeks! :)