Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

782d

leslieanedesmondleslieanedesmond Posts: 18
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Has anyone conceived with 782D? I really like this donor but am concerned due to no reported pregnancies. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    ljimpey86ljimpey86 Posts: 387
    edited November -1
    I didn't use this donor...l but I wouldn't be too concerned. My donor didn't have any reported pregnancies, but me and another person on this site got pregnant from them at the same time. It also seems like it takes NW forever to update if a donor has a pregnancy or not. I am 4 months along and NW still hasn't put that he has had a positive pregnancy.
    Wife to DH with hypopitutarism and azoospermia
    TTC~
    Try #1 ICI 8/15 -BFN
    Try #2 ICI & IUI 9/15 -BFP!

Abbigail Helen born 6/5/2016 7lb6oz
  • Options
    jones.mom02jones.mom02 Posts: 295
    edited November -1
    My donor also didn't have reported pregnancies when I bought them. Now he has 3, including us :-)
    Celebrating 10 years together with 2 precious babies.
    Born: Jan, 2016 Home 2 IUI, partner carried
    Born: Nov, 2016 Home 1 ICI, I carried
  • Options
    leslieanedesmondleslieanedesmond Posts: 18
    edited November -1
    Thank you all for getting back to me, it is a relief knowing that others had a donor that no previous pregnancies and are currently pregnant.