Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

cd11 & swimmers should be here today!!!

myblessinmyblessin Posts: 92
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Im trying to stay calm lol i usually get my smiley on cd13 my app says I'll o on cd14 so took a cbd this morning it was neg took another @ 3:15pm cause im having light cramps & got a flashing smiley...i was doing good staying calm til now lol ive been jumping up every time i think i hear ups....im still unsure of our timing...any suggestions are welcome
25-26 day cycle
28Yrs old (29 in jan)
+opk & smiley cd13

Baby dust to all ttc December cycle!!!

Comments

• Options
    OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 503 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had good luck using B the suggested 12 and 24 past smiley insems. If just one vial I'd do 18. Good luck!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    We have 3 iui vials
  • Options
    New-mama?New-mama? Posts: 593
    edited November -1
    Do you have the advanced clear blue. The flashing smiley, measures your estrogen rise I believe and the solid is your LH surge. So exiting, you are getting closer. I just started monitoring with clearblue and have a 30 day cycle, so far negative. As soon as I get a flashing smiley I will prob test 2 times a day. My vials shipped out Wednesday and should be here Friday. I am 27. Wishing you the best and a December bfp
    TTC attempt 1: ICI Dec 2015 BFN/Attempt 2-3 IUI Jan&April 2016 BFN/Attempt 4: 1ICI 1 IUI May 2016 BFN/Attempt 5-7: ICI-June, Sept, Nov 2016 BFN/Attempt 8-9 iui April 2017 BFN.
    May 2017 IUI BFP!!!!
    pregnant-1494046800z5z1495083600z1.png
    tt1d86de
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yes i have the advanced & thanks hope we all get our December bfp