Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

lets play WWYD :/

myblessinmyblessin Posts: 92
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So last night around 11pm & 6am this morning my cheapies look positive...i still have flashing smiley this morning w cbadv...the swimmers are here!!! We have 3 vials...today is cd12 but i always get a solid cd13 :/
So....
Would you wait til you get a solid smiley or go off cheapies...

Comments

• Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Since you have three you could do one just to feel like you're ready.. But my guess would be that you haven't hit it yet and you should wait. Even once you get a positive you're not likely to ovulate for 24-36 hours, so you are not running out of time.
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    jones.mom02jones.mom02 Posts: 295
    edited November -1
    I would wait for the positive smiley. And would test with the smiley opk every moment I could :-)

Wow 3 vials. I would inseminate 12 hours apart :-)
    Celebrating 10 years together with 2 precious babies.
    Born: Jan, 2016 Home 2 IUI, partner carried
    Born: Nov, 2016 Home 1 ICI, I carried
  • Options
    2texasmoms2texasmoms Posts: 299 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    3 vials would cover a huge window. You could do one tonight if you're nervous about the positive cheapies and then wait for your solid smiley to do the other two. Are they ICI vials or IUI? ICI live a little longer, so that would cover an even bigger window.

FWIW, my BFP cycle I never got a positive OPK; we inseminated once I had all other "go" signs--EWCM for several days, cervix high and soft, and feeling ovulation pain the afternoon before we inseminated. Worked out well for us, and that was just with one vial! :)
  • Options
    tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
    edited November -1
    im at the same spot at you. do you have any other symptoms? I think i would do one vial soon too since you have 3
  • Options
    edited November -1
    2texasmoms wrote:
    3 vials would cover a huge window. You could do one tonight if you're nervous about the positive cheapies and then wait for your solid smiley to do the other two. Are they ICI vials or IUI? ICI live a little longer, so that would cover an even bigger window.

FWIW, my BFP cycle I never got a positive OPK; we inseminated once I had all other "go" signs--EWCM for several days, cervix high and soft, and feeling ovulation pain the afternoon before we inseminated. Worked out well for us, and that was just with one vial! :)

We have all iui vials because we plan to do iui...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    tinydancer wrote:
    im at the same spot at you. do you have any other symptoms? I think i would do one vial soon too since you have 3

Yesterday i had some light cramping but i think it couldve been gas....(tmi) but thats about it...we're going to check my cervix when i get off wk today...it should be high & open when I'm ovulating right???? & good luck to you