Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

The Vials are here the VIALS ARE HERE! :-P I have a few questions...

missymagee3missymagee3 Posts: 12
edited December 2015 in Trying to Conceive
Soooo... the ups man came and gave me two packages i had ordered for Christmas, clothes. as he was walking away i asked "is there not something on there that i need to sign for?? im expecting something very important" he's like "i didnt see anything, ill double check before pulling out"... and what do you know, he had it on the truck. man i am glad i asked him to look... how could he look past a 22 pound box?? lol ANYWAY, with the slight frustration and panic out of the way I had a few questions from those who have had success.....

background...November, i got a +opk on one day at 6pm and my temp spiked that next morning... confirming O on FF as the same day i got the positive opk... i was taking OPK's three days prior to my positive and they were negative. All other fertility signs confirmed as well. So this month... what do you recommend???? If i get a positive opk tomorrow CD10 (which is the day i ovulated and got +opk last month) what timing would you recommend? I HAVE TWO ICI VIALS. i want to make sure i hit it early enough in case i ovulate the same day as my positive again and enough time in between the two in case i ovulate normal where its day after +opk but not too much time to miss the window obviously.

THANKS FOR READING AND THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR ADVICE! :)

Comments

• Options
    tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
    edited December 2015
    i would do 2-6 hrs past and 12-20 past max
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Okay!! I was thinking around then but wanted a second opinion! Is that 12-20 past first insem or past +OPK?
    tinydancer wrote:
  • Options
    ljimpey86ljimpey86 Posts: 387
    edited November -1
    Okay!! I was thinking around then but wanted a second opinion! Is that 12-20 past first insem or past +OPK?
    tinydancer wrote:

I would do it 12-20 hours after positive opk.
    Wife to DH with hypopitutarism and azoospermia
    TTC~
    Try #1 ICI 8/15 -BFN
    Try #2 ICI & IUI 9/15 -BFP!

Abbigail Helen born 6/5/2016 7lb6oz
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    So I got a near positive OPK at 230 this afternoon and then a positive at 6pm tonight and we did our first insem at 11pm. we did this because last month I ovulated and got the +OPK in one day.... Confirmed with temp spike. So I have one more vial left.... How many hours past my first insem do you recommend doing my second? 12 hours is okay? That would put me around 6am...

ljimpey86 wrote:
    tinydancer wrote:

• Options
    edited November -1
    So I got a near positive OPK at 230 this afternoon and then a positive at 6pm tonight and we did our first insem at 11pm. we did this because last month I ovulated and got the +OPK in one day.... Confirmed with temp spike. So I have one more vial left.... How many hours past my first insem do you recommend doing my second? 12 hours is okay? That would put me around 6am...

ljimpey86 wrote:

I know it's a little late now.... But 6 would work. :)
    TTC~
    Try #1 ICI 8/15 -BFN

• Options
    edited November -1
    Close enough, we did 5 hours past the positive OPK.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well good luck!
    TTC~
    Try #1 ICI 8/15 -BFN

• Options
    edited November -1