Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

OMG!!! I knew this was gonna happen

myblessinmyblessin Posts: 92
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
This morning around 6am i had a flashing smiley & + cheapie....i usually get my solid cd13 today is cd12....when i got off i took a cbadv arnd 3:30pm & i have a solid smiley...now im confused on when to inseminate we have 3 iui vials so maybe I'll do 1 after i eat dinner & if you consider the cheapie that would put the 1st insem @ 10-12 hrs after + opk cheapies

Comments

• Options
    HarbinHarbin Posts: 30
    edited November -1
    Yep I got early O this month too.. Do you know when you usually O with smiley? That's the time I would shoot for, but your timing above looks good!
    Age 41, DS A (9), DS L (5), conceived with ex-husband. Now a SMBC going for baby #3.
    ICI 12/15 BFN, 1/16??
  • Options
    myblessinmyblessin Posts: 92
    edited November -1
    No im not positive but i usually get o pains same day as smiley...we went ahead & did 1st insemination @ about 7 which was about 4hrs past smiley & about 12-13 past my + cheapie....we ended up doing ici due to nerves & my lovely cervix playing peekaboo:/
    We have 2more vials left so just incase we insem too early we can still try tomorrow