Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Flashing smiley

New-mama?New-mama? Posts: 593
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I just got my first flashing smiley!!! I should ovulate the 14th (cd15). I have 7 tests left and planning to check 2 times a day now. Hoping I get my solid smiley earlier than expected since I have a few days off from work then go into a long stretch with few days off. Would you ladies recommend checking more often? This is the first time using opk, last month I tried to pinpoint ovulation with signs from my body. I have two vials available an Ici and an iui. First time I try to inseminate. I am doing this on my own so will be using both like Ici. I was planning 12 and 24hrs past positive opk, unless I have to work then I would have to retime. What order would you recommend. I was planning to do the Ici vial first.
TTC attempt 1: ICI Dec 2015 BFN/Attempt 2-3 IUI Jan&April 2016 BFN/Attempt 4: 1ICI 1 IUI May 2016 BFN/Attempt 5-7: ICI-June, Sept, Nov 2016 BFN/Attempt 8-9 iui April 2017 BFN.
May 2017 IUI BFP!!!!
pregnant-1494046800z5z1495083600z1.png
tt1d86de