Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

TWW anyone? post your symptoms or whats keeping you busy

tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Im only 2dpo and just realized I will know before Christmas if Im pregnant or not. lets do a check in on what you are feeling!

Me: crabby started yesterday already and Im not even on progesterone yet. Im very tired and feel a cold coming on too.

Comments

• Options
    perfectmillionperfectmillion Posts: 106 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm at 5 days. Been nauseous on and off since 1dpiui, and extremely oversensitive. No real cramping though, feel very full.

Nothing much keeping me busy, lol. Testing out my trigger.
  • Options
    b&kmakebabiesb&kmakebabies Posts: 818
    edited November -1
    I'm 9dpo... Nauseous and extremely tired. Been sleeping 10 hours some nights. I'm also testing out the trigger. It was still faintly positive this morning at a little more than 10 days past taking it.

Work keeps me pretty busy! I am a teacher so I'm glad my TWW will be up before Christmas break. That would drive me crazy!!
    Cnc9m5.png

TTC from 06/2015...Baby M born 11/24/16!
  • Options
    myblessinmyblessin Posts: 92
    edited November -1
    I had 3 iui vials our last insem was about 4 this morning & the 1st insem was 7ish pm thur....so i guess im pretty much 0dpiui or 2dpiui lol im hoping we all get our bfp!!!!!! :)
  • Options
    jones.mom02jones.mom02 Posts: 295
    edited November -1
    I'm 8 dpo. I have had unbelievably high energy the last 3 days. I feel like I have so much energy lol. I also am experiencing cramping every day. At 3dpo I actually felt nauseous and couldn't hold it back by mid day. But that was all, felt better since that day.

I honestly believe though that it isn't possible to feel any pre-pregnancy symptoms until at least 10dpo since implantation will have completed and that's when your body is aware and hormones change which bring about all symptoms. This has kept my mind off of obsessing each day lol because its too soon. And thankfully work keeps me busy and make days fly by. I plan to do my first pregnancy test at 11dpo so 3 more days and the obsession will begin for me lol
    Celebrating 10 years together with 2 precious babies.
    Born: Jan, 2016 Home 2 IUI, partner carried
    Born: Nov, 2016 Home 1 ICI, I carried
  • Options
    edited November -1
    jones.mom you can have symptoms prior to implantation because the egg lets off some signs which can make you ill, etc.
    Ive also had the incredible high of energy when pregnant too. it tends to get me at 7-10dpo. then I crash and get REALLY tired.

I have felt implantation a few times at 5dpo and then got a + by 7-9dpo.

this afternoon and tonight I had some strong rhythmic pains on the left and right side of my uterus/pelvis. Im feeling hopeful now.
  • Options
    jones.mom02jones.mom02 Posts: 295
    edited November -1
    Tinydancer I've heard of that too but didn't really believe it. Hearing you say it though makes me hope and think maybe... just maybe :-)

I googled in the past if the fertilized egg can give off signals and there are so many mean people out there saying its always in your head, that you can't feel anything until after implantation.

I do hope you are right because it feels nice to think about those symptoms each day. And I've been writing each symptom down in fertility friend just incase. Makes me happy you had a burst of high energy! Its comforting when others feel what you feel, more hopeful!

I've never felt cramps everyday during the LP. Its always been just a couple days before AF. Feeling cramps now, its almost constant. I do hope it means something :-)
    Celebrating 10 years together with 2 precious babies.
    Born: Jan, 2016 Home 2 IUI, partner carried
    Born: Nov, 2016 Home 1 ICI, I carried
  • Options
    edited November -1
    A symptom I forgot about: Hunger. I woke up at 3am to eat a bagel. And I've done that a few mornings in a row. I've been eating at least two of each meal. Went ahead and tested this morning with a faint positive. Same as yesterday. I thought testing out the trigger would make it easier, but it's not! I guess it's good though so I'll know if I actually get a positive or not...
    Cnc9m5.png

• Options
    edited November -1
    Today I've had some right sided cramping (6dpiui)... I'm hoping it's a good sign... of course Dr. Google says appendicitis, lol. Also having a runny nose with a sore throat. That could also be the lovely spring we're having in Kentucky.
  • Options
    ariellearielle Posts: 240
    edited November -1
    I am 2 or 3 dpo. No symptoms yet. Pulled a muscle 3 days ago and it was quite painful in my back. So this is what has been distracting me. It's better today. Decorated the apartment yesterday and in the next few days I plan to just forget I am in the two weeks wait. I have an easier time believing it didn't work and then get a nice surprise around Christmas than believing it worked and feel disappointed in case it didn't work. I'm glad that things at work are rather hectic these days, so this will distract me too.
    ICI 07/2012 BFN, ICI 08/2012 BFN, IUI 03/2013 BFN, IUI 06/2013 BFN, ICI 08/2013 BFN, ICI 11/2014 BFN, ICI 12/2014 BFN, ICI 12/2015 BFN, ICI 01/2016 BFN, IUI (with trigger) 02/2016 BFN, IUI (with clomid + trigger) 03/2016 BFN, IUI (with clomid + trigger) 04/2016 BFP - ended in ectopic pregnancy, ICI 10/2016 BFN, ICI 11/2016 BFN, Back to Back IUI 01/2017 BFN, ICI 4/2017 - BFN, ICI 5/2017 - BFN, IVF 6/2017 - 19 blastocysts frozen, FET 8/2017 (single embryo transfer) - BFP
  • Options
    edited November -1
    woke with cramps and back has a radiating hot feeling
  • Options
    ahk00ahk00 Posts: 1,420
    edited November -1
    I am not in the TWW but I like this idea. So many cycles I have felt things & really thought they were all in my head. The month I got my BFP all I had was heartburn from 6DPIUI. Good luck ladies.
    SMBC: TTC since 12/2014: 3 home attempts: 2 BFN & 1 chemical. 3 medicated Dr assisted IUI's: 2 BFN & 1 BFP (04/24/15) with twins in May (new donor) MC with D&C @ 9w. 4th IUI 09/17/15: BFN. 10/15: hsg good. 11/15: BFN. 01/16: BFN. 05/16: Embryos arrested. IVF failed 06/16: KD BFN 07/16: KD BFN 09/16: IUI #7 with donor sperm BFP-MC at 9w w/ D&C. 02/17: diagnosed with hetero compound MTHFR & clotting mutation. 03/09/17 IUI #8: chemical pregnancy. IUI #9: 04/19/17 BFN LOOKING FOR EMBRYO'S TO ADOPT
  • Options
    melissaedens77melissaedens77 Posts: 9
    edited November -1
    I'm 8DPI and I'm going crazy!!! I have been Googling everything I feel. I've been emotional the last 2 days, and kinda cramping. Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat and I still have that today. Yesterday, I also had thick, white CM. I've been waiting for one of the "good" signs like implantation bleeding or dip in my BBT, but nothing. I'm really hoping this is our cycle.
  • Options
    New-mama?New-mama? Posts: 593
    edited December 2015
    I did one insemenation today and will do another tomorrow. Work will keep me busy till Christmas only have 2 days off between today and Christmas. By then if I can't wait or have symptoms I should be five days away from Af being due so maybe I can test then with an early test. Back is kinda sore because of position. A little stomach upset but most likely means nothing.
    TTC attempt 1: ICI Dec 2015 BFN/Attempt 2-3 IUI Jan&April 2016 BFN/Attempt 4: 1ICI 1 IUI May 2016 BFN/Attempt 5-7: ICI-June, Sept, Nov 2016 BFN/Attempt 8-9 iui April 2017 BFN.
    May 2017 IUI BFP!!!!
    pregnant-1494046800z5z1495083600z1.png
    tt1d86de
  • Options
    edited November -1
    My trigger finally tested out this morning. Yay! Super emotional last night (I am watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix and cried when Rory graduated from Yale) no implantation bleeding but hopefully it is too early for that. Still nauseous. Forced myself to eat dinner last night. StI'll having some cramping which I am hopeful is a good sign, since I don't usually cramp before AF (although I don't ovulate on my own so it could be part of actually ovulating).
  • Options
    edited November -1
    My trigger will not go away! I know it's not a positive because it's the same super faint line :(
    Cnc9m5.png

• Options
    edited November -1
    b&k, how many days post o are you?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    12...nearly 14 past trigger.
    Cnc9m5.png

• Options
    edited December 2015
    thats not your trigger then. that is suppose to be out by 10dpo.

I think you're pregnant. why dont you get a few first response tests to see if the test line gets darker.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well I certainly hope so! I'll get some after work today.... About to take another Wondfo.
    Cnc9m5.png

• Options
    edited November -1
    Negative this morning... :( I'm so confused.
    Cnc9m5.png

• Options
    edited November -1
    I take it back... There was a faint line. But I swear these are evaps.
    Cnc9m5.png

• Options
    edited November -1
    Hopefully it gets darker and darker until it is a positive. Maybe you had it implantat later? My sister didn't get a + until she was 6wks or so and I believe it was a blood test that did it. She had several urine tests be negative, had preg symptoms, Af was late so she made an appt and got her positive at the clinic.
    TTC attempt 1: ICI Dec 2015 BFN/Attempt 2-3 IUI Jan&April 2016 BFN/Attempt 4: 1ICI 1 IUI May 2016 BFN/Attempt 5-7: ICI-June, Sept, Nov 2016 BFN/Attempt 8-9 iui April 2017 BFN.
    May 2017 IUI BFP!!!!
    tt1d86de
  • Options
    sailindanisailindani Posts: 11
    edited November -1
    We are first timers, did first insemination at 6:30 this morning and will do the second tonight!!! Have no idea what to expect, feel or how to keep myself busy!!!!!! A little freaking out here :) it nice to read all your posts!!
  • Options
    OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 503 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Salinidani, expect to feel completely pregnant- wether you are or are not. Starting tomorrow. Expect to notice and google EVERY thing you feel going on with your body ... and you'll notice EVERYthing. Google will convince you you're pregnant. But the only way to know for sure is testing, and you know testing at 05 dpo is too soon, but you'll do it anyways, yet still feel slightly disappointed. By 13 dpo you've already bought two packs of FRER, and you'll swear that's it ... but then you buy just one more. If evil AF shows, you'll loathe every pregnant friend and family member silently for two weeks until you can try again. Repeat.

You might think I'm crazy now... but you will do all those things.

It's really not as negative as it sounds though. Its frustrating, but there's a lot of hope and excitement in there. And ONE DAY we'll get those BFP and a little baby and it'll be worth all the wait, I know. And maybe you'll be a lucky first timer, so you'll skip the loathing pregnant people part and go straight to glee. haha Keep us posted, very best baby wishes!! :)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ^^^^^ this LMAO!!

B&K that makes more sense if its all been evaps. I think you need to get a different brand test. some of the wondfos out there are really sucky these days
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Im 6-7dpo and have a backache each day. no other symptoms tho. and yes, I already tested cause its been 3 days since I had the major uterine pains. Ive gotten a + at 7dpo one time so I could not resist.
  • Options
    OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 503 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Haha i didn't mean for it to sound jaded, it's just the truth how it is!! I wondofo day 6 and 7. FRER is reserved for day 8!! Lol today's my shipping day, I can't wait to go crazy again with the rest of ya!
  • Options
    Mommy2016Mommy2016 Posts: 1,037
    edited November -1
    OkayBaby wrote:
    Salinidani, expect to feel completely pregnant- wether you are or are not. Starting tomorrow. Expect to notice and google EVERY thing you feel going on with your body ... and you'll notice EVERYthing. Google will convince you you're pregnant. But the only way to know for sure is testing, and you know testing at 05 dpo is too soon, but you'll do it anyways, yet still feel slightly disappointed. By 13 dpo you've already bought two packs of FRER, and you'll swear that's it ... but then you buy just one more. If evil AF shows, you'll loathe every pregnant friend and family member silently for two weeks until you can try again. Repeat.

You might think I'm crazy now... but you will do all those things.

It's really not as negative as it sounds though. Its frustrating, but there's a lot of hope and excitement in there. And ONE DAY we'll get those BFP and a little baby and it'll be worth all the wait, I know. And maybe you'll be a lucky first timer, so you'll skip the loathing pregnant people part and go straight to glee. haha Keep us posted, very best baby wishes!! :)

OMG...this made me laugh! I haven't tried in a couple of months, and I'm not sure I am ready for all these feelings again. I am going to *try* to forget I am in the tww. ROFL...yeah right!
    Luca Gabriel was born 10/25/17 at 34 weeks, due to PROM. He's healthy and perfect! I'm in love!
    5/2015-BFN 6/2015-Chemical 8/2015-BFN 10/2015-BFN 12/2015-BFP (miscarriage)
    2/2016-BFN 4/2016-BFN 7/2016-BFN 10/2016-BFN 11/2016-BFN 12/2016-BFN 3/2017-BFP!!!
    IXn6m5.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    well still negatives which isnt my concern, I just have NO symptoms. certainly no breast pain at all. i usually always have that on progesterone... I dont think this is my cycle and Im not even that upset about it. guess that means Im coming to terms with being done. sigh
  • Options
    edited November -1
    This is my first month doing insemenation (Monday and Tuesday)And I agree with okay baby. I am googling everything even things I already knew. Right now I am feeling bloated and (tmi) kind of gasey. I think every twinge could be something. I have been really thirsty and not really hungry and I keep obsessing. I need to stop because if I get a negative I will be extremely disappointed. I want to convince myself it didn't work so if I get a positive it's good news but if a negative then to be expected. Not working yet.
    May 2017 IUI BFP!!!!
    tt1d86de