Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

She did it.

thistimethistime Posts: 43
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
I've only posted once before, but in it I talked about our first choice donor being my girlfriend's brother. We hadn't talked to him about it yet because we were waiting to make sure my body would cooperate with the process. It looks likw everything with my body is a go!!
With the great news (along with her baby hunger lol) My girlfriend jumped on it and asked her brother a few days ago and requested that we hear by New Year's if possible. She just told me today. I'm so nervous. The thought of our baby being genetically related on both sides is a dream come true...too good. I had to say something here because we aren't saying anything to anyone right now. I'm Incredibly excited and nervous and scared!
Sarah and Ashley, ttc #2, cycle #2
Femara 5mg days 3-7 6/30-7/4
Metformin, folic acid, prenatal, prometrium, protonix & Vitamin D
ttc.png

Comments

• Options
    ShannyShanny Posts: 2,456
    edited November -1
    I knew a family who was able to create their children this way. How special. Good luck - keep us posted!
    image_zps64579b54.png
  • Options
    FutureSMBCFutureSMBC Posts: 1,018
    edited November -1
    That would be an amazing thing!
    I hope the brother can make a decision soon!
    tt1d429d
    TTC since March 2015: 5 ICIs & 5 IUIs -all BFN
    July 2016- IVF w/BC/Lupron/Gonal-f/Ovidrel - converted to IUI- BFN
    Sept 2016-IVF w/BC/Lupron/Gonal-f/Ovidrel- Two 3d ET- BFP @ 9dp3dt, Beta#1: 209 @ 12dp3dt, #2: 782 @ 15dp3dt - EDD 6/3/17 - It's a Boy!
  • Options
    ljimpey86ljimpey86 Posts: 387
    edited November -1
    That is great! Happy that you are able to have your dream. :)
    Wife to DH with hypopitutarism and azoospermia
    TTC~
    Try #1 ICI 8/15 -BFN
    Try #2 ICI & IUI 9/15 -BFP!

Abbigail Helen born 6/5/2016 7lb6oz