Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Any Suggestions

grovehill123grovehill123 Posts: 404
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So in early December I had an unsuccessful embryo transfer. I had perfect lining, and my embryos were that of a 22 year old and I believe the male is 37. The egg donor has previous pregnancies, and I had much hope for the cycle. We transferred 2 embryos. I am trying again end of January. I have already done a uterine nic/biopsy, will be taking a prednisone for suspected autoimmune issue. Any suggestions from those that were successful on what else I should be doing?

Comments

• Options
    Mommy2016Mommy2016 Posts: 1,037
    edited November -1
    I have no suggestions, but just wanted to wish you good luck.
    Luca Gabriel was born 10/25/17 at 34 weeks, due to PROM. He's healthy and perfect! I'm in love!
    5/2015-BFN 6/2015-Chemical 8/2015-BFN 10/2015-BFN 12/2015-BFP (miscarriage)
    2/2016-BFN 4/2016-BFN 7/2016-BFN 10/2016-BFN 11/2016-BFN 12/2016-BFN 3/2017-BFP!!!
    IXn6m5.png
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    I don't have any suggestions either. Sometimes everything is perfect and it just doesn't work. It is frustrating for sure. Sometimes nothing much more to do than try again. Not medication but when I had the most success at least getting pregnant I was eating huge amts. of green veggies and nuts...in particular avocados. I guess it doesn't hurt of you like the foods on the fertility foods to load up. Not much of a suggestion I know. I want to wish you lots of luck in January.