Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Just brought my dewer home for the holidays! *pic included*

2»

Comments

• Options
    diane&tammydiane&tammy Posts: 1,467
    edited November -1
    OkayBaby wrote:
    Can you post a pic of the test?

image_zpszopp2ouu.jpeg
    Those are looking great! FX for a sticky bean!! Congratulations!! =D
  • Options
    merilungmerilung Posts: 1,177
    edited November -1
    AHHH you got your BFP from the magic Christmas dewar, I LOVE it, congrats!!!! My FRER's got lighter at one point and never got darker and my pregnancy went on normally and my beta levels were rising appropriately - I learned the hard way (by FREAKING OUT) that HPT's are yes/no tests.
    TTC since September 2007 - 8 donor insems in 2012, all BFN. DH had varicocele repair #2 1/3/14.
    It worked! Two clomid cycles and two IUI's with injectables all BFN, on to IVF! 3dt of 2 perfect embryos on 12/15/14, BFP 7dp3dt! Frederick Lars born at 37 weeks on 8/15/15!! FET for #2 on 9/29/16 - BFP 5dp5dt!! Bertram Wilder and Mabel Moon born at 28.4 weeks on 3/29/17!
  • Options
    OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 503 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    merilung wrote:
    AHHH you got your BFP from the magic Christmas dewar, I LOVE it, congrats!!!! My FRER's got lighter at one point and never got darker and my pregnancy went on normally and my beta levels were rising appropriately - I learned the hard way (by FREAKING OUT) that HPT's are yes/no tests.

I LOVE that you called it my magic Christmas dewer!! Hehe maybe it'll start a trend next year!

Thanks for all the encouragement y'all. I'm sure anyone who's been through a loss can relate to the anxiety. I WILL relax eventually. I know tests are supposed to be yes/no so I know not to go too seriously by the darkening, but darn if I don't look for it everyday anyways!!

Tinydancer it's still so early, all the baby dust prayers and hopes in the world that this is it .. For us both!
  • Options
    diane&tammydiane&tammy Posts: 1,467
    edited November -1
    OkayBaby wrote:

I LOVE that you called it my magic Christmas dewer!! Hehe maybe it'll start a trend next year!

Thanks for all the encouragement y'all. I'm sure anyone who's been through a loss can relate to the anxiety. I WILL relax eventually. I know tests are supposed to be yes/no so I know not to go too seriously by the darkening, but darn if I don't look for it everyday anyways!!

Tinydancer it's still so early, all the baby dust prayers and hopes in the world that this is it .. For us both!

After losing our first pregnancy in December it was really hard for me to relax with this one. I'm just now starting to feel like its going to be ok!
  • Options
    tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
    edited November -1
    yes!!! I love those test pics :) that is great progression
  • Options
    flashpackerflashpacker Posts: 363
    edited November -1
    Congratulations! Best wishes for getting through this worry-filled part of the process :)
  • Options
    StephnHeidsStephnHeids Posts: 407
    edited November -1
    YAY for the Christmas Dewar!! Congratulations and praying for a sticky rainbow baby!!
  • Options
    2texasmoms2texasmoms Posts: 299 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    OkayBaby, those tests look great! Very similar to how mine looked at first and I'm sailing through at 20 weeks now! :)

FX for you and tinydancer for sticky beans! :)
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    Congratulations...wonderful outcome from that amazing box!
  • Options
    jones.mom02jones.mom02 Posts: 295
    edited November -1
    Congratulations okaybaby!! I love that decorated dewer, it's perfect! Fx for your sticky rainbow baby!!!
    Celebrating 10 years together with 2 precious babies.
    Born: Jan, 2016 Home 2 IUI, partner carried
    Born: Nov, 2016 Home 1 ICI, I carried
  • Options
    ahk00ahk00 Posts: 1,420
    edited November -1
    Okaybaby I know what you mean about the anxiety. When I get my BFP I will be the same way. Praying for a sticky baby.

Tiny I am praying & hoping for you that this one sticks.

Hugs to you both!
    SMBC: TTC since 12/2014: 3 home attempts: 2 BFN & 1 chemical. 3 medicated Dr assisted IUI's: 2 BFN & 1 BFP (04/24/15) with twins in May (new donor) MC with D&C @ 9w. 4th IUI 09/17/15: BFN. 10/15: hsg good. 11/15: BFN. 01/16: BFN. 05/16: Embryos arrested. IVF failed 06/16: KD BFN 07/16: KD BFN 09/16: IUI #7 with donor sperm BFP-MC at 9w w/ D&C. 02/17: diagnosed with hetero compound MTHFR & clotting mutation. 03/09/17 IUI #8: chemical pregnancy. IUI #9: 04/19/17 BFN LOOKING FOR EMBRYO'S TO ADOPT