Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Mid cycle spotting...?

OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 503 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Seriously? Ugh.

So I've been spotting now for three days.. It was pink day one, then a lot of brown yesterday, now just a little pink mixed with brown. No real bleeding, only seen on paper.. WTseriousF.

This is CD 16, I usually ovulate between 20-22. Everything was going SO smooth. I've spotted before but never this heavly or long. Why is this happening? I'm so scared this is going to throw off this cycle. Please talk me down or something...

Comments

• Options
    myblessinmyblessin Posts: 92
    edited November -1
    Just try to stay calm...i know its hard but stressing will only make things worst
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I know this happened once before.. Ironically the cycle I got pregnant.. But it just seems heavier this time. No where near AF at all. I am panicky a little I admit, I told y'all TTC makes me crazy. Everything was going so right.. Just wondering if anyone had any reason, or experienced this? I'm trying my best to stay calm lol I promise!
  • Options
    LadywithsodomojoLadywithsodomojo Posts: 96
    edited November -1
    I'm obviously new to the group and don't know your situation, but do you have endometriosis? Or maybe potentially you had a small ruptured cyst?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I don't have endometriosis that I know of.. Wasn't painful like a cyst. I was working out a lot.. Maybe that's correlated. I was the cycle it happened before too. I O.ed on the later side that cycle, so maybe that's what's happening. I'm CD 17, and my cervix is pretty darn closed, temp still at baseline (usually drops before O). There's still time for me, just frustrating and scary.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Maybe my body is just holding out for that Christmas baby!! ;)
  • Options
    starviewchickstarviewchick Posts: 348
    edited November -1
    Are you taking any supplements? CoQ10 would do that to you..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    All I take is a prenatal.
  • Options
    starviewchickstarviewchick Posts: 348
    edited November -1
    It could be also caused by polyps. Not saying you have them, just a thought.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Lord. I've already got lost down the rabbit hole of possibilities. Lol I'm just gonna hope for the best through this cycle and go from there.
  • Options
    LadywithsodomojoLadywithsodomojo Posts: 96
    edited November -1
    Well, all I know is that your dewer Christmas cheer can only make things better! You've got a great attitude. Keep at it! ;)
  • Options
    ahk00ahk00 Posts: 1,420
    edited November -1
    CoQ10 can make you have spotting mid-cycle? I didn't know that. I just started taking it a few weeks ago. Thanks for the info.
    Are you taking any supplements? CoQ10 would do that to you..
    SMBC: TTC since 12/2014: 3 home attempts: 2 BFN & 1 chemical. 3 medicated Dr assisted IUI's: 2 BFN & 1 BFP (04/24/15) with twins in May (new donor) MC with D&C @ 9w. 4th IUI 09/17/15: BFN. 10/15: hsg good. 11/15: BFN. 01/16: BFN. 05/16: Embryos arrested. IVF failed 06/16: KD BFN 07/16: KD BFN 09/16: IUI #7 with donor sperm BFP-MC at 9w w/ D&C. 02/17: diagnosed with hetero compound MTHFR & clotting mutation. 03/09/17 IUI #8: chemical pregnancy. IUI #9: 04/19/17 BFN LOOKING FOR EMBRYO'S TO ADOPT