Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Good luck or...?

Heather&MeganHeather&Megan Posts: 151
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
My wife and I will be doing our first home AI next month. Yay! Earlier today, I realized that if we are successful my due date will be very near my grandmas birthday (within a few days on either side). I know it's rare you have the baby on said due date, but my grandma and I were extremely close....she raised me for most of my life until she passed away in 2001. It would be really special for our baby to share a birth month with her. I can't decide if this is good luck or something that will stress me out now that I'm hoping for it even more!

Comments

• Options
    cameo82cameo82 Posts: 2
    edited November -1
    I wish you all the luck in the world.
  • Options
    ljimpey86ljimpey86 Posts: 387
    edited November -1
    It could be good luck! I think it's important to believe anything positive. My DH lost his little brother 5 years ago. As luck would have it we conceived on his brother's birthday and I and due 5 days after the day he passed away. I think it is more then a coincidence, and believe that this baby is "lucky."
    Wife to DH with hypopitutarism and azoospermia
    TTC~
    Try #1 ICI 8/15 -BFN
    Try #2 ICI & IUI 9/15 -BFP!

Abbigail Helen born 6/5/2016 7lb6oz
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    I hope you get your wish.