Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Confirmed anovulatory cycle

OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 503 ✭✭
edited December 2015 in Trying to Conceive
I swear.. It's never a normal month of TTC.

I thought I wasn't going to ovulate due to odd midcycle spotting, then I finally got a pos opk on Christmas. Over the moon excited and optimistic. Had ewcm, pos opk, wide open cervix, O cramps. However, my bbt hasn't raised a single degree. In fact, it's been a straight line- exactly the the same temp the last seven days!! Exactly. I've never experienced anything like it.. And the thomometer isn't broken. Cervix closed and dried up cm now. Everything seems like I O except no temp shift. WTH. Another BFN expected. UGH WHY?

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Oh. And I'm on my way to the gym.. Which I feel confident caused the whole crazy month. How many woman are going to be there today because the hate the literal INSIDES of their bodies. Grr.
  • Options
    Mommy2016Mommy2016 Posts: 1,037
    edited November -1
    Today I am laying in bed, watching Netflix, and eating pizza rolls to ease my depression over the whole ttc process. I should probably go to the gym instead. LOL
    Luca Gabriel was born 10/25/17 at 34 weeks, due to PROM. He's healthy and perfect! I'm in love!
    5/2015-BFN 6/2015-Chemical 8/2015-BFN 10/2015-BFN 12/2015-BFP (miscarriage)
    2/2016-BFN 4/2016-BFN 7/2016-BFN 10/2016-BFN 11/2016-BFN 12/2016-BFN 3/2017-BFP!!!
    IXn6m5.png
  • Options
    Jen&TiffJen&Tiff Posts: 156
    edited December 2015
    I know this feeling all too well! We are currently having an anovulatory cycle too! TTC is so emotionally draining!
    Trying since June 2015 for baby #1. Took a break for 8 months and are trying again!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm frustrated there was really no way to know.. So much wasted $$ and a lost month :(

So sorry guys. Next month it is.
  • Options
    F2M n SpouseF2M n Spouse Posts: 1,021 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do you maybe need a new thermometer?
    rs4mis.jpg
    28i0tph.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I was thinking that, I got now 8 straight days of either 97.58 or 97.60. This morning I probably temped 20xs in a row doing different thing to see if I could vary the temps and I could sooo I really don't know.. Seems like it's working? I swear I've ovulated though, I had the cramps, cm, cervical position/open/closed... EVERYtjing is right except the temps. I even had an over emotional time today, lower back ache, sore throat... All normal post O, pre AF stuff. I'm seriously stumped.
  • Options
    F2M n SpouseF2M n Spouse Posts: 1,021 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    My thermometer started doing the same thing, giving the same Temps over and over. So i bought a new thermometer and that one seemed to work just fine.
    rs4mis.jpg
    28i0tph.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I tried buying one on the way home this morning from work with no success. Temp after waking - 98.2. I don't trust any of it. I've already written this crazy cycle off, but I'm def buying a new thermometer for next month. The $10 is worth my peace of mind!