Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Gallbladder out tomorrow!

allie8573allie8573 Posts: 181 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
So it's been forever though I have lurked a little bit. Ruthie is 2.5 months and absolutely amazing. I love her more and more everyday and I'm so grateful to be her mom!

But, apparently pregnancy brings on a slew of things including gallbladder issues. I'm having mine taken out tomorrow because I've passed numerous stones including ones that have given me jaundice and sent my liver levels soaring.

Wish this breastfeeding mama luck!
Lucky cycle #9: IVF Antagonist Cycle in February 2015! 5dt of a grade 4AA blastocyst and got my bfp 5dp5dt
Ruthie Evan born 10/19/2015 at 36+6

Comments

• Options
    blkbrd3blkbrd3 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery.
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    I hope surgery is over and you are recovering at home. I have known so many women who have had to do this after a pregnancy. Good Luck to you.
  • Options
    801logan801logan Posts: 261 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had to have mine out when my daughter was 6 weeks old and we had just figured the whole nursing thing out. It was my biggest worry about having it out. But I had an awesome dr who let me nurse right before I went in and she was able to be in the recovery room too. I had my surgery at 9am and I was able to nurse her by 10pm that night. All the pain meds they gave me where the same as when I had my c section so there wasn't any worry about nursing. She was a lite fussy to have to have a bottle for that day but she is now 7 months old and we are still nursing strong!! Good luck!!!
    S & L TTC #1
    July, Sept, Nov & Dec - All BFN
    Jan-May - Break
    June- BFP - loss @ 5 weeks
    Aug-BFN
    Sept- Dr assisted IUI- BFP @10DPI. It's a GIRL!! Our little girl was born 5/21/2015 healthy & happy!! :)
  • Options
    StephnHeidsStephnHeids Posts: 407
    edited November -1
    Good luck and speedy recovery!
  • Options
    allie8573allie8573 Posts: 181 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The recovery was absolute hell, but so much better now. Thanks everyone for the well wishes!
    Lucky cycle #9: IVF Antagonist Cycle in February 2015! 5dt of a grade 4AA blastocyst and got my bfp 5dp5dt
    Ruthie Evan born 10/19/2015 at 36+6
  • Options
    801logan801logan Posts: 261 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I felt like the pain was worse then my csection.
    S & L TTC #1
    July, Sept, Nov & Dec - All BFN
    Jan-May - Break
    June- BFP - loss @ 5 weeks
    Aug-BFN
    Sept- Dr assisted IUI- BFP @10DPI. It's a GIRL!! Our little girl was born 5/21/2015 healthy & happy!! :)