Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

The waiting is killing me!

2texasmoms2texasmoms Posts: 299 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
I'm 20 weeks today and feel like this pregnancy is dragging by. I still don't have much of a bump yet, and I feel like (although maybe my memory is distorted) I had a nice sized bump with my son by 20 weeks.

But mostly I'm going nuts because our anatomy scan had to be pushed back until next week, because my wife absolutely was not going to be able to be there today. So, I have another week of waiting to find out if my hunch of girl is right...and that's provided the baby cooperates at the ultrasound!

Gah! I'm just ready to move forward with my prep and planning and hate having to wait, wait, wait! Thanks for letting me vent! :)

Comments

• Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    Good luck at your scan! I'm never patient with those things, either. :)
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    A&JA&J Posts: 1,825
    edited November -1
    Eeeekkk! The waiting! I know how that feels. We are currently pregnant again. We discovered baby 3 is actually baby 3 and 4 so we have had a lot more appointments than ever before and actually discovered the sex of the babies way earlier than anticipated. However, this makes me feel like we should be further along, plus size wise I feel further. So basically I m saying I'm there with you:-) What is leading you to believe girl? Just curious.
    th_img-191_zps90b22fea.jpg
    th_img-109_zps4769e6c4.jpg
  • Options
    ljimpey86ljimpey86 Posts: 387
    edited November -1
    I'm currently 20 weeks as well. I have been rather sick most of the pregnancy do it seems like it is dragging by as well. I have my anatomy scan on Friday which it seems like I have been waiting for forever. Lol.
    Wife to DH with hypopitutarism and azoospermia
    TTC~
    Try #1 ICI 8/15 -BFN
    Try #2 ICI & IUI 9/15 -BFP!

Abbigail Helen born 6/5/2016 7lb6oz
  • Options
    EMG_RELEMG_REL Posts: 2,379
    edited November -1
    @A&J - Congratulations! That is amazing!!! I'll be thinking about you. :)
    wqr43o.jpg
    IRcim4.png
    iaXMm4.png
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    A&J---wow---twins! Congratulations!
  • Options
    A&JA&J Posts: 1,825
    edited November -1
    EMG_REL and Old Mama--thank you! Good to see some familiar faces here. It's been a long while.
    th_img-191_zps90b22fea.jpg
    th_img-109_zps4769e6c4.jpg
  • Options
    momsquaredmomsquared Posts: 59
    edited November -1
    All the waiting during conception and pregnancy is so hard! Hang in there!

Congrats A&J!
    December 2016 Ages 9,7,5 & 3
    IMG_4148.jpg