Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

ICI insemination - stuff coming out

jones.mom02jones.mom02 Posts: 295
edited January 2016 in Trying to Conceive
Hi everyone, try #2 last night. We used 1 ICI vial 16 hours past smiley. Put all the swimmers and conceive plus preseed on the face of the open cervix (iced the donut). Then inserted a moon cup immediately after removing speculum.

As the speculum was slowly taken out by my partner, a lot of wetness came out in those seconds of trying to get the moon cup in. Made me worried and sad. The wetness made a patch on the bed the size of 2 quarters. I think thats a lot :( I'm hoping it was just preseed, cervical mucus and the not needed sperm. I hope most of the swimmers stayed near the cervix where we put them.

What do you guys think? Is this normal and okay? Has it happened to you?
Celebrating 10 years together with 2 precious babies.
Born: Jan, 2016 Home 2 IUI, partner carried
Born: Nov, 2016 Home 1 ICI, I carried

Comments

• Options
    2texasmoms2texasmoms Posts: 299 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've definitely had stuff come out before. Especially with preseed; a little goes a long way with that stuff, and I had wetness for a couple of days after insemination when we used it. Still got a BFP! Sperm are good at swimming where they need to go; try to relax as best you can for the next couple of weeks!
  • Options
    jones.mom02jones.mom02 Posts: 295
    edited November -1
    Thank you so much 2Texasmoms :-)
    Celebrating 10 years together with 2 precious babies.
    Born: Jan, 2016 Home 2 IUI, partner carried
    Born: Nov, 2016 Home 1 ICI, I carried