Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Frustrated and Annoyed

ana8284ana8284 Posts: 628
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So my new labs came back that I had to pretty much make my RE run for my thyroid and of course they are still in the "normal" reference range, which don't get me wrong I'm not complaining about, but my TSH level went up AGAIN from 3.26 in December now 3.5 less than a month later. My T4 was 0.87 which is just 0.08 above what would be considered low functioning. Of course my REs nurse just called and told me my levels were normal. My only hope of any action with this is that my PCP seems a bit more willing to try a low dose of medication to see if it helps so my RE is supposed to send her my lab results and I have already sent her an email with them and have voiced my frustration. I mean I can understand a little bit more if just one of them was boderline, but with them both being boderline I would think it would at least raise eyebrows a little bit more. I'm just miserable with my body not cooperating with me, I'm 31 years old and feel like I have never been able to physically perform at the same level as other people my age due to my weight and energy levels not to mention beating my head against the wall TTC. Sorry for the rant, just super annoyed right now. Hoping for some good news from my PCP.
27zc85c.jpg

IUI #1- 07/12-BFN, IUI #2 08/12-BFN, ICI at home 10/12- BFN, Back to Back IUI #3 08/13-BFN, IUI #4 09/13-BFN, IUI #5 03/14- BFN, IUI #6 05/14- BFN, IUI #7 06/14-BFN
KD-10/14-BFN KD-12/14-BFN IUI #8 3/15 BFN, IUI #9 4/15 BFN, IUI #10 6/17 BFN
Potential Adoptive Parents- Baby Due November 2017!
IUI #8 04/15- BFN

Comments

• Options
    tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
    edited January 2016
    thats NOT normal at all. in a study you can easily google, there was a 70% increase in loss with any thyroid levels of over 2.5 and the optimal number would be 2.0 or even 1.5 in many clinics. you need a new dr who will do something and listen to you so you feel better AND can get pregnant!
  • Options
    handsomecowboohandsomecowboo Posts: 284
    edited November -1
    ana8284- I feel like my body is working against me too. For different reasons, but it has meant working with multiple docs and pushing them to DO SOMETHING! I live in the sticks and don't have the option of easily replacing my doc. For my situation, that required me to do lots of research and be my own advocate. Good luck to you!