Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

I'm making it official, shifting to the pregnancy forum!

OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 503 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Ive been lurking between here and the TTC forum since I got my BFP. I'm 4w5d today, and I've been terrified of the worst. I had a mc at 10 wks in September immediately followed by a chemical. My OB said she wanted to see me at 6 wks on the dot this time around and I'm finally letting myself accept this and feel excited. Guards are going down.. Although I admit I do check my mc percentage chance by the day everyday. I never got a sonogram before the mc, and I can't wait to see my little bean on the screen, just a little over a week away!! Anyways, just wanted to say hi and say I'm THRILLED to be here.

Comments

• Options
    flashpackerflashpacker Posts: 363
    edited November -1
    woo hoo! I'm 35 weeks now after having a loss just over a year ago. I also remember checking the MC stats daily in the early part of this preg. Good luck and welcome to this side :)
  • Options
    katelmkatelm Posts: 268
    edited November -1
    Loved seeing those lines fade in, congrats!!
    My amazing wife is the bedrock of our family. Three beloved foster children now in far flung places. One beautiful son born in March 2011. One amazing daughter born December 2014. We are blessed!

puzpm5.png

RIiYm4.png
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks y'all! 35 weeks- you're almost there!!
    Checking the odds everyday sounds so morbid, but it's comforting to check another day off.
    I got a pregnancy journal as a Christmas gift (odd gift since I practically just miscarried and didn't know I was preggo yet, yes haha) .. I haven't been able to write in it yet.. I've considered pencil but decided I will backfill two weeks after the 6 week sonogram - with PEN ;)
  • Options
    kstarrkstarr Posts: 1,008
    edited November -1
    i've been off the forum for a couple weeks, congratulations!
    k4xs7.jpg
    ICI #1 April 2012- BFN ICI #2 March 2013 BFN
    DH had vasectomy reversal October 2013. It worked!!!
    Counts are low, varicocele surgery was in August 2014.
    IVF February 2016 w/ICSI transferred 2 perfect blastocysts. It's twins!!!!
    Two perfect, beautiful boys born 10/24/16!!
  • Options
    merilungmerilung Posts: 1,177
    edited November -1
    I'm so excited for you!!! Congrats!! Can't wait to follow your pregnancy posts and see pics of that sweet baby in 9ish months! :)
    TTC since September 2007 - 8 donor insems in 2012, all BFN. DH had varicocele repair #2 1/3/14.
    It worked! Two clomid cycles and two IUI's with injectables all BFN, on to IVF! 3dt of 2 perfect embryos on 12/15/14, BFP 7dp3dt! Frederick Lars born at 37 weeks on 8/15/15!! FET for #2 on 9/29/16 - BFP 5dp5dt!! Bertram Wilder and Mabel Moon born at 28.4 weeks on 3/29/17!
  • Options
    2texasmoms2texasmoms Posts: 299 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    So happy for you! Congrats!
  • Options
    StephnHeidsStephnHeids Posts: 407
    edited November -1
    YAY!!! Congratulations!
  • Options
    kelleymelkelleymel Posts: 1,402
    edited November -1
    Congratulations!
    TTC #1: BFP Cycle #11 IVF (2014)
    TTC #2: IVF April 2017
    BFP: FET Due February 2018
  • Options
    diane&tammydiane&tammy Posts: 1,467
    edited November -1
    Congrats!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you everyone :) I just keep repeating to my self- today I am pregnant, and my baby is fine! I read someone else doing that to stop negative thoughts..
    When did everyone start to relax with their next pregnancy after mc? I'm a wreck with worry some days! I feel like it HAS to be harder on us, then those conceiving the old fashion way, right? Pray for my sanity!!
  • Options
    flashpackerflashpacker Posts: 363
    edited November -1
    I had a big reduction in fears at the end of the 1st trimester. As well as that milestone, my hyperemesis stopped, plus I had the genetic testing for downs around that time, which showed no problems. Those 3 things occurring around the same time really helped. I remember feeling pretty nervous the day of the anatomy scan, but since then I feel like I've only had a normal amount of anxiety rather than any increased anxiety due to the MC.
  • Options
    jones.mom02jones.mom02 Posts: 295
    edited November -1
    This is so exciting! I remember first worrying about your delayed ups package, then the next package you got was perfectly decorated. I'm so happy you got your bfp that round and almost at 7 weeks. Hope I can join you on this side soon. I am 6dpi just waiting.
    Celebrating 10 years together with 2 precious babies.
    Born: Jan, 2016 Home 2 IUI, partner carried
    Born: Nov, 2016 Home 1 ICI, I carried
  • Options
    blkbrd3blkbrd3 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congratulations. I hope you and baby have a healthy and happy nine months.
  • Options
    ljimpey86ljimpey86 Posts: 387
    edited November -1
    I've been away for a couple of weeks as well, but congrats!
    Wife to DH with hypopitutarism and azoospermia
    TTC~
    Try #1 ICI 8/15 -BFN
    Try #2 ICI & IUI 9/15 -BFP!

Abbigail Helen born 6/5/2016 7lb6oz