Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

OPK Testing.....

Heather&MeganHeather&Megan Posts: 151
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
Drives me freaking nuts!

I was expecting a positive OPK by yesterday at the latest...still haven't gotten it though. I ordered my dewar early because I was worried about shipping with the weather and general UPS incompetence;my week is up on Friday. I've been close to a positive yesterday and today though so it's gotta be soon, right? Also missing is the gobs and gobs of ewcm that I always have*sigh* I think my body got stage fright or something!

Comments

• Options
    OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 503 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Stage fright" happens. It's well documented in these forums. It's also happened to me. The dewer mocks you too, I know. Breath. Things get delayed sometimes, you'll never know why despite your best google detective work. The good news is WHEN you get that OPK your all set to go! Don't worry about the dewer going flat, you likely have several more days. I don't believe nw charges over the weekend, although a quick call will clear that up as well. It's gonna happen, test OFTEN, have a glass of wine and chill in the meantime ;)
  • Options
    Heather&MeganHeather&Megan Posts: 151
    edited November -1
    Thanks OkayBaby!

I'm testing every time I go pee! They are consistently getting darker so that's a good sign I guess. Wine would be nice! I'll have to stop by the store on my way home tonight lol