Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Sibling Registry Donor 6279

daniboo0904daniboo0904 Posts: 52
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Hi all! Been awhile! My twin girls are almost 11 months! Wooohoooo! I see there are some new mommies on the sibling registry. Congratulations! if anyone would like to share photos or stories I am open. My email is daniboo0904@gmail.com I know not everyone likes to share on here so please feel free to email me. I do not mind sharing photos of the girls.
e0JWm6.png

Comments

• Options
    emlklg444emlklg444 Posts: 645
    edited November -1
    we're not in the registry, just wanted to wish you luck! We're in contact with 2 other families with half siblings to our oldest daughter, and 1 other family for the baby girl we're expecting in March (different donor). We think it's so great to be in touch & share info :)
    1st daughter born 9/26/2013 (bfp 2nd attempt at home ICI)
    2nd daughter born 3/8/2016 (bfp after 7 attempts at home ICI, 2 miscarriages, 1 D&C)
    age 36 evtim8.png
    age 39 K8qxm7.png
  • Options
    daniboo0904daniboo0904 Posts: 52
    edited November -1
    Hi just bumping this to see if there were any new mamas on here for donor 6279. My twins will be 2 at the end of this month. Feel free to contact me daniboo0904@gmail.com
    e0JWm6.png