Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Back and more frustrated than ever

jajumommy2000jajumommy2000 Posts: 445
edited November -1 in Trying to Conceive
So, its been a long few months for me.

I decided to have my OB run bloodwork to check for clotting issues. They took 9 vials of blood!! All results came back normal. They checked for everything!!! I also had a follow up endometrial biopsy. All was normal with that as well, except they did find a bit of a polyp, so its growing back. He said if we decided to carry on with treatment, he would recommend another hysteroscopy and D&C to clean me out. He really didn't have any advice like normal. He said we could just keep trying IUI and hopefully one would catch. He did say that since I have large clots when I have flo that it could be an issue, but there is no way to test for that. He said it could be age related (bad eggs), or lack of blood flow to my uterus. Again, no way to test for any but the eggs, and that's only with IVF.

I just don't know what to do anymore. Every time I think I'm ok not trying anymore and just letting it go, something triggers me and makes me realize how badly I want another child. Its not like I have years and years to keep trying either.

I just don't know where to go from here or what to do. I want to call Sher and have a consult since they do have a lot of success with implantation issues and recurring miscarriages. But, unless insurance will cover this, I don't know how I can justify taking loans out for over $20,000 when my youngest will be in college soon.

I really thought all of the bloodwork and the biopsy would give me an answer. It didn't and only left more questions. Sigh.
Shilo 40 :( (me) Tony 44 (DH) DH Vasectomy
1-3; 5-6 iui-BFN 4th iui-BFP!!!!! cp 4w3d 7th IUI 9/26-BFP!!!! cp 5w2dthumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Comments

• Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    Sher offers a free first visit. They had me fill out lots of paperwork and send them every test result I had. My appt. was over the phone to go over everything. They will come up with a plan. They may have some test that you hadn't thought of. It wouldn't hurt...a few minutes of your time. Don't wait too long. I don't know how old you are but they do have age limits and the older you are the more tests they will want just to prove you are healthy enough to carry a child. It doesn't obligate you...don't live with the what ifs...if you want to proceed they will set you up with a mtg. over the phone if you live a distance with the financial people to discuss options. I never thought I could afford it...but I somehow found the money. I have 3 in college and we were able to look into financial aid for them so I could proceed. That ache and pain of no baby doesn't go away. Sher was great for my friend...multiple miscarriages now her twins are toddlers!