Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Donor 8843

BBHardyBBHardy Posts: 1
edited November -1 in BFP Database
Hi Everyone,

My wife and I are new at this, and we are planning to do our first round of at home insemination next month. Has anyone here used Donor 8843? What was your outcome?

The last donation round, this donor sold out pretty quickly, we were just looking around for other families that have selected this donor and their thoughts.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    jessykah03jessykah03 Posts: 452 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will be trying with this donor in may. :) i am eager to see who else used him and their outcomes as well
    TTC since 05/2015: 6 home attempts (ICI): BFP (09/11/2015 ended in Nov 2015 with Donor 9319)
    3 times after loss ( Jan 2016, Feb 2016 and March 2016 all BFN. (with donor 9717)
    RE assisted IUI medicated 5/16 & 6/16 BPN
    ICI with donor 7062 August 2016-BPN
    ICI with IVF-IUI Vials 10/31 & 11/1
  • Options
    theRozzistheRozzis Posts: 4
    edited May 2016
    My wife and I are using this donor this month. Probably in about 2 weeks, as af is going to arrive within the next day or so! His baby pictures are adorable. We will keep you posted. This is our 4th IUI, so we are really hoping it is a success!
  • Options
    JJ_95JJ_95 Posts: 11
    edited November -1
    I will also be using this donor. I am currently taking Clomid so within the next 2 weeks I will be doing IUI. Good luck to all you ladies! Hopefully we are all successful!!
  • Options
    theRozzistheRozzis Posts: 4
    edited November -1
    Hello everyone,

I wanted to give an update on this donor. We our had our fourth IUI on Friday, 6/3/16. Donor 8843 had remarkable numbers. We purchased an IUI vial. After being washed through our clinic, they inserted 48 million motile sperm. This is amazing compared to samples we have received from other sperm banks. My doctor said he typically looks for a sample of at least 7 to 10 million, and noted that this was a great sample. We have our long awaited HCG Beta test on 6/17/16 and I will let you know if we got our BFP!

The Rozzi's