Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Slow rising hcg success stories?

katookatoo Posts: 324
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
I won't do another beta until Friday night, and won't get the results until Saturday. Is there anyone here who had slow rising hcg and went on to have a healthy baby? I need to stay positive. My first beta at 12 dpo was 23.9. My second was at 14 dpo and was 39. The doubling rate was 68 hours. The nurse at the RE said there was hope, but my first pregnancy doubled at a much faster rate.

Comments

• Options
    blkbrd3blkbrd3 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The first beta with my son was 22. The next was a little over 40. The next was 65 or something really low. For now be happy that you're pregnant and keep your focus on that.

You can worry about being unpregnant when that happens. I personally hope that happens after 9 fun filled months of pregnancy heaven and you have a healthy second child in your arms to help you put your focus where it really belongs.
  • Options
    tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
    edited November -1
    per google, I have read many stories. but me personally... I rarely get the hcg done.
  • Options
    Jen&TiffJen&Tiff Posts: 156
    edited November -1
    I had a chemical with similar hcg levels but it's honestly just best to relax. You are pregnant right now in this moment.
    Trying since June 2015 for baby #1. Took a break for 8 months and are trying again!
  • Options
    merilungmerilung Posts: 1,177
    edited November -1
    My RE considers doubling within 72 hours normal.
    TTC since September 2007 - 8 donor insems in 2012, all BFN. DH had varicocele repair #2 1/3/14.
    It worked! Two clomid cycles and two IUI's with injectables all BFN, on to IVF! 3dt of 2 perfect embryos on 12/15/14, BFP 7dp3dt! Frederick Lars born at 37 weeks on 8/15/15!! FET for #2 on 9/29/16 - BFP 5dp5dt!! Bertram Wilder and Mabel Moon born at 28.4 weeks on 3/29/17!