Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Saturday!! Eeep!! :D

OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 503 ✭✭
edited April 2016 in Pregnancy and Babies
So my mom, my mother in law, and her mother (grandma) are all coming into town tomorrow to stay with us and then Saturday were going to our elective ultrasound to find out baby's gender! I am SO excited.
Tomorrow would have been our first baby's due date. I am so thankful for that baby, because after that I KNEW I was ready and really wanted to be a mom. It's crazy to think about what would have been.
On the other side I'm SO thankful for the perfectly healthy baby growing inside at this very moment. I'm 18 weeks and everyday I am feeling bumps and movement. It's so strong even my wife can feel it, and I SAW the bump happen from the outside just now. It's so reassuring and I just love my baby... Boy or girl. (But I still really want a GIRL lol!!) Saturday will tell!
Thanks for reading my lil update <3

Comments

• Options
    blkbrd3blkbrd3 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Baby moving is a wonderful experience isn't it? Congratulations on your upcoming family celebration. It's wonderful that your family can join you both to celebrate another stage of development with your wee one.
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    That sounds like a lot of fun. Can't wait to hear.
  • Options
    TurtlehartTurtlehart Posts: 834
    edited November -1
    Can't wait to hear! So exciting! My wife thinks she is beginning to feel little flutters. I can't wait until I can feel it!
    Our sweet boy has arrived after TTC'ing for 4 years!
  • Options
    OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 503 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks y'all, you know I'll let you know!! I'm not going to sleep for two days, I swear.

Turtlehart, I was feeling SOMEthing a couple weeks ago but I didn't want to commit to saying it was the baby.. But looking back it was for sure. For me it's like.. Thumps. I feel like it's growing in intensity and frequency everyday. Laying down and being still in the afternoon really seems to get baby going for me. I sure youll BOTH feel it so soon.. It's so reassuring and so amazing!
  • Options
    FutureSMBCFutureSMBC Posts: 1,018
    edited November -1
    What a beautiful, special day to look forward to!
    It's wonderful you'll have so many loved ones to share it with... I'm sure there'll be a lot of squealing!! LOL!
    tt1d429d
    TTC since March 2015: 5 ICIs & 5 IUIs -all BFN
    July 2016- IVF w/BC/Lupron/Gonal-f/Ovidrel - converted to IUI- BFN
    Sept 2016-IVF w/BC/Lupron/Gonal-f/Ovidrel- Two 3d ET- BFP @ 9dp3dt, Beta#1: 209 @ 12dp3dt, #2: 782 @ 15dp3dt - EDD 6/3/17 - It's a Boy!