Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Hello 20 week baby :) (pic)

OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 503 ✭✭
edited August 2019 in Pregnancy and Babies
Got our level 2 ultrasound .. Baby is measuring perfectly. Disappointment to hear no more sonograms unless something is amiss. So. Happy he's perfect and healthy, bummed I won't see him again for 20 more weeks!! Here he is - relaxing <3

Comments

• Options
    handsomecowboohandsomecowboo Posts: 284
    edited November -1
    Those cheeks! That's a perfect profile!
  • Options
    MNmommasMNmommas Posts: 1,081
    edited November -1
    Awww, hi sweet little bubs! :) Adorable!
    Donor 7070, births 2012 & 2013
  • Options
    ahk00ahk00 Posts: 1,420
    edited November -1
    He is precious! So glad he is healthy and doing well.
    SMBC: TTC since 12/2014: 3 home attempts: 2 BFN & 1 chemical. 3 medicated Dr assisted IUI's: 2 BFN & 1 BFP (04/24/15) with twins in May (new donor) MC with D&C @ 9w. 4th IUI 09/17/15: BFN. 10/15: hsg good. 11/15: BFN. 01/16: BFN. 05/16: Embryos arrested. IVF failed 06/16: KD BFN 07/16: KD BFN 09/16: IUI #7 with donor sperm BFP-MC at 9w w/ D&C. 02/17: diagnosed with hetero compound MTHFR & clotting mutation. 03/09/17 IUI #8: chemical pregnancy. IUI #9: 04/19/17 BFN LOOKING FOR EMBRYO'S TO ADOPT
  • Options
    TurtlehartTurtlehart Posts: 834
    edited November -1
    He's so cute! My wife had an ultrasound yesterday at 17.5 weeks, and baby boy was not cooperative about a profile picture! He kept facing the probe, so we got a face, some legs, feet, and his little boy parts. She is supposed to have another at 20ish weeks. We are in the process of changing OB's, so not sure how soon the next will actually be.
    Glad he is doing so well!
    Our sweet boy has arrived after TTC'ing for 4 years!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Turtlehart wrote:
    baby boy was not cooperative about a profile picture! He kept facing the probe

Haha this was the exact experience we got two weeks ago .. We had an elective for gender and the only clear shot was right between his legs .. We got what we were there for I guess! But I was disappointed not to get any good pics. We did get a couple good shots today. Every time we've seen him he's got his legs kicked up and arms behind the head like he's king of he womb. We may do one more elective in 8 weeks for the 3D .. And to hold me over- 20 more weeks until we see him again is sooo long!!
    Really good to hear y'alls little boy is doing good too!! :)
  • Options
    TurtlehartTurtlehart Posts: 834
    edited November -1
    Haha! They are just preparing us early!
    The new OB got our records today and said they'd let us know on Monday if they can start seeing her.... it's like the competition you hear about for preschool! Hoping they will say yes!
    Our sweet boy has arrived after TTC'ing for 4 years!
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    So cute...all snug in there!
  • Options
    diane&tammydiane&tammy Posts: 1,467
    edited November -1
    Cute pic!! =D
  • Options
    Mommy2016Mommy2016 Posts: 1,037
    edited November -1
    Awwwww...so cute!
    Luca Gabriel was born 10/25/17 at 34 weeks, due to PROM. He's healthy and perfect! I'm in love!
    5/2015-BFN 6/2015-Chemical 8/2015-BFN 10/2015-BFN 12/2015-BFP (miscarriage)
    2/2016-BFN 4/2016-BFN 7/2016-BFN 10/2016-BFN 11/2016-BFN 12/2016-BFN 3/2017-BFP!!!
    IXn6m5.png
  • Options
    blondie15blondie15 Posts: 37
    edited November -1
    He is so adorable!Congrats to you both!
  • Options
    StephnHeidsStephnHeids Posts: 407
    edited November -1
    He's adorable! Looks like he has very smoochable cheeks <3
  • Options
    jones.mom02jones.mom02 Posts: 295
    edited November -1
    He is so perfect and beautiful. I'm sorry there won't be any more ultrasounds boo. But you are half way there and he will soon be here!! Yay!
    Celebrating 10 years together with 2 precious babies.
    Born: Jan, 2016 Home 2 IUI, partner carried
    Born: Nov, 2016 Home 1 ICI, I carried
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank everyone! I love his little face .. Even though I can barely see it ;p

I have what I like to call- a family nose, lol .. It's not too bad, honestly, but you know .. It's a family nose. Wife seems to think he'll be blessed with the same from ultrasound haha I'm not yet convinced.

I'm already feeling like I may spring for the 3D in 8weeks. I can't wait to see him on the outside!! All the same I insist we wait 20 more weeks tho ;) bake baby bake!
  • Options
    b&kmakebabiesb&kmakebabies Posts: 818
    edited November -1
    Perfect picture :) So happy for you!
    Cnc9m5.png

TTC from 06/2015...Baby M born 11/24/16!