Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

PCOS- where did you find success?- Cross posted

ana8284ana8284 Posts: 628
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
So we are planning on doing my final IUI before moving towards adoption in September. The next few months I'm really determined to make a concerted effort towards losing weight and being as healthy as I can be so at least I know I gave it my all. I was diagnosed with PCOS 12 years ago but think I have had it my whole post-pubescent life as I have always had irregular periods etc.. In any case, we have already tried a multitude of things trying to get pregnant, but for those of you with PCOS that finally did achieve pregnancy, what worked for you?
27zc85c.jpg

IUI #1- 07/12-BFN, IUI #2 08/12-BFN, ICI at home 10/12- BFN, Back to Back IUI #3 08/13-BFN, IUI #4 09/13-BFN, IUI #5 03/14- BFN, IUI #6 05/14- BFN, IUI #7 06/14-BFN
KD-10/14-BFN KD-12/14-BFN IUI #8 3/15 BFN, IUI #9 4/15 BFN, IUI #10 6/17 BFN
Potential Adoptive Parents- Baby Due November 2017!
IUI #8 04/15- BFN

Comments

• Options
    grovehill123grovehill123 Posts: 404
    edited November -1
    I don't have PCOS, however have been on this road for many tries as well. I am all about changing up cycles and trying new things. I am a believer of prednisone if you have any indicators of auto immune. Also , use of folate instead of folic acid in the vitamins, so the natural more absorbing form. Those were the 2 differences in my 10 th try and positive ... I wish you all the best in whatever way this journey leads you.