Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Dropped off the face of the earth

DuckDuck Posts: 314
edited November -1 in Parenting and Life
As the title says, I did. And I probably will again, because that's what happens when you have a 1 year old and a 3 year old. Yes...the baby that was about to be born the last time I was on this forum is now a year old! How crazy is that? Huck is an awesome, sweet boy that is currently weighing in at almost 25 lbs (only 5 lbs shy of his sister!). He climbs stairs, hangs out with the puppy and has said "cheese" and "nonono!"

1zdomed.jpg

Indigo is a character and a challenge. She reads her younger brother books, asks questions constantly and pretends to be different things for 90% of her waking hours. She is so smart...it's exhausting.

idx7hj.jpg

We've also decided we're trying for *#3* this summer.....our family will be complete after this addition. (This feels a little crazy, yet not crazy..I think it might be crazy...)

I'm amazed how many "faces" I recognize around here!
Zack and Emily

Qchkm4.png

nQy3m4.png

Comments

• Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome back!
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    blkbrd3blkbrd3 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome back. Thank you for the brief update. Your children are beautiful.
  • Options
    tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
    edited November -1
    cute kids!!
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    I hope your journey to #3 is a short one. Cute little ones.
  • Options
    b&kmakebabiesb&kmakebabies Posts: 818
    edited November -1
    Adorable children :)
    Cnc9m5.png

TTC from 06/2015...Baby M born 11/24/16!
  • Options
    merilungmerilung Posts: 1,177
    edited November -1
    Welcome back!! I was wondering about you guys the other day :) Thanks for sharing an update, the kids are so cute!!
    TTC since September 2007 - 8 donor insems in 2012, all BFN. DH had varicocele repair #2 1/3/14.
    It worked! Two clomid cycles and two IUI's with injectables all BFN, on to IVF! 3dt of 2 perfect embryos on 12/15/14, BFP 7dp3dt! Frederick Lars born at 37 weeks on 8/15/15!! FET for #2 on 9/29/16 - BFP 5dp5dt!! Bertram Wilder and Mabel Moon born at 28.4 weeks on 3/29/17!
  • Options
    kelleymelkelleymel Posts: 1,402
    edited November -1
    Darling!!
    TTC #1: BFP Cycle #11 IVF (2014)
    TTC #2: IVF April 2017
    BFP: FET Due February 2018
  • Options
    PatienceisavirtuePatienceisavirtue Posts: 777
    edited November -1
    Wonderful update! Your kids are adorable.

I fell off the face of the earth too but try to check in once in a while.
    TTC #1: 1-5 BFN; 6- BFP
    TTC #2: since June 2016...