Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

BFP Donor 2009!

AprilandLisa2016AprilandLisa2016 Posts: 14
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
I made it to this side of the forum! I got my first line on the First response on Saturday and confirmed it with a digital test this morning! It worked on our first try! Who else is pregnant/had child from donor 2009? I conceived 2 weeks ago but OB said they don't recognize that. They only recognize it as the first day of my last period which would make me 4 weeks. What do you all think of that? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    IvaraeIvarae Posts: 44
    edited November -1
    I made it to this side of the forum! I got my first line on the First response on Saturday and confirmed it with a digital test this morning! It worked on our first try! Who else is pregnant/had child from donor 2009? I conceived 2 weeks ago but OB said they don't recognize that. They only recognize it as the first day of my last period which would make me 4 weeks. What do you all think of that? Thanks!
    I am so happy for you. I'm due Febuary 14th. Tomorrow I'll be 5 weeks.
    1/16 BFN fresh sperm, known donor
    2/16 BFN fresh sperm, known donor
    3/16 BFN fresh sperm, known donor
    4/16 BFN fresh sperm, known donor
    5/16 first frozen IUI BFP due Febuary 14th
  • Options
    OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 503 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good to have new names on this side. Biggest congrats. :D
  • Options
    perry261perry261 Posts: 564 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats!
    Krystal - 28 - Future SMBC - PCOS - Pre-Diabetic - Insulin Resistant - MTHFR Carrier - Hypothyroidism - IUI 3/20/16 - BFN | ICI on 5/28/16 - BFP!! Sadly I miscarried on July 21, 2016 | ICI on 9/11/16 & 9/12/16 - BFN | IUI on 10/12/16 - BFP Due July 2017!!

Charlese was born on June 17, 2017 at 8:33 AM. She was the most gorgeous baby I've ever seen. She came into this world weighing 7 lbs and 5ozs. She was 19 1/2 inches.

Will try for #2 around September 2019! I’m ready to complete my family!
  • Options
    ljimpey86ljimpey86 Posts: 387
    edited November -1

My OB did this too. They refused to recognize that I knew exactly when I conceived. It didn't really matter to much in the end though. I ended up making it 41.5 weeks anyway.
    Wife to DH with hypopitutarism and azoospermia
    TTC~
    Try #1 ICI 8/15 -BFN
    Try #2 ICI & IUI 9/15 -BFP!

Abbigail Helen born 6/5/2016 7lb6oz
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    blkbrd3blkbrd3 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congratulations. I hope you both have a healthy nine months.
  • Options
    tinydancertinydancer Posts: 1,210
    edited November -1
    yay!! finally some more pregnancies :)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I just wanted to update this. I had a miscarriage Sunday at 4 weeks 6 days. We will be back at square 1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I just wanted to update this. I had a miscarriage Sunday at 4 weeks 6 days. We will be back at square 1
    I just started bleeding today. Very light. I'm 6weeks to the day. Praying it's not a miscarriage.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ivarae wrote:
    I just started bleeding today. Very light. I'm 6weeks to the day. Praying it's not a miscarriage.

I hope not either. However, I've been bleeding heavily for 3 days. It started as VERY heavy bleeding. Not light at all. I described it as the heaviest I have ever had. If it is enough to worry you, I would definitely call your OB to see what they recommend.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ivarae wrote:

I hope not either. However, I've been bleeding heavily for 3 days. It started as VERY heavy bleeding. Not light at all. I described it as the heaviest I have ever had. If it is enough to worry you, I would definitely call your OB to see what they recommend.
    I am so sorry for your loss. I wish there was something better to say. I called my ob. She said she wasn't to worried yet. Will you be using the same donor? Or to soon to think of it right now?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ivarae wrote:
    Ivarae wrote:

I am so sorry for your loss. I wish there was something better to say. I called my ob. She said she wasn't to worried yet. Will you be using the same donor? Or to soon to think of it right now?

Yea I still want to use the same donor because it may have had nothing to do with him. He obviously had good swimmers if I got pregnant on the first shot. Now, if I was to get pregnant and miscarry again then I would switch.
  • Options
    ahk00ahk00 Posts: 1,420
    edited November -1
    I am so sorry to hear this. Big hugs!
    SMBC: TTC since 12/2014: 3 home attempts: 2 BFN & 1 chemical. 3 medicated Dr assisted IUI's: 2 BFN & 1 BFP (04/24/15) with twins in May (new donor) MC with D&C @ 9w. 4th IUI 09/17/15: BFN. 10/15: hsg good. 11/15: BFN. 01/16: BFN. 05/16: Embryos arrested. IVF failed 06/16: KD BFN 07/16: KD BFN 09/16: IUI #7 with donor sperm BFP-MC at 9w w/ D&C. 02/17: diagnosed with hetero compound MTHFR & clotting mutation. 03/09/17 IUI #8: chemical pregnancy. IUI #9: 04/19/17 BFN LOOKING FOR EMBRYO'S TO ADOPT