Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Help nursing moms!!

801logan801logan Posts: 261 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Hello! I'm just curious where do people buy their nursing bras? I like the underwire ones for when I leave the house. I'm a D so I feel like I need the support and I just like the supportive feel. At home I just wear one without the wire. But my issue is that I'm constantly buying the underwire ones. They are alway breaking!! In 14 months I have gone through 7! I have bought the ones from motherhood and target. Any help is great!! Thanks.
S & L TTC #1
July, Sept, Nov & Dec - All BFN
Jan-May - Break
June- BFP - loss @ 5 weeks
Aug-BFN
Sept- Dr assisted IUI- BFP @10DPI. It's a GIRL!! Our little girl was born 5/21/2015 healthy & happy!! :)

Comments

• Options
    melandfomelandfo Posts: 490
    edited November -1
    Hi! I am a larger chested gal and I bought online. I have used the Elomi Smoothing Underwire Nursing Bra. It is super supportive and I wear it over my non nursing bras all the time now that my little one is a year and a half. (He refuses to wean though ha ha)
    I think I got it on http://www.barenecessities.com but they have them other places!
    Courtney and Melissa
    TTC # 1 w/PCOS & Hypothyroid
    17 cycles finally BFP
    tt1c499a.aspx
  • Options
    hopeful2014hopeful2014 Posts: 428
    edited July 2016
    I definitely felt I needed the support - I'm a D/DD and saggy and I also didn't want to spend a lot. I have a hard time finding bras that fit when not pregnant. I really liked these from Walmart - http://www.walmart.com/co/Loving-Moments-by-Leading-Lady-Maternity-Wirefree-Softcup-Nursing-Bra-2-Pack-Plus-BONUS-Pampers-Wipes/40716160
    They were cheap so I bought 3 2-packs to wear out of the house. They had several different prints in store. I liked stretchy ones from Target for at home.
    35 years old - SMBC * 3 ICIs, 6 IUIs, 1 ectopic, 1 chemical, blocked left tube.
    Lucky #10 - IVF!
    Two sweet baby girls (IVF 2015, FET 2017)