Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

very long time since I have posted

babymakes3babymakes3 Posts: 433 ✭✭
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
I mean at least several years. I guess eventually life goes and I got to busy to check in with all the girls. Our oldest was born in 2005 with #219 and our second boy was adopted last year. It is sooooo different having 2 kids. Now that we have 2 we have so much more empathy with others that have more than one. Our days with these 2 are a blast (baseball, soccer, wrestling, swimming, drum lessons) that is the fun stuff. We don't really have bad days with them just normal kind of busy. We feel so lucky to be Mommas. BTW we spent a long time coming up with which mom was going to be called what. When your kid hits around age 8 or 9 they call you what they want. So no more Mom and Momma. It's "mom" and "no the other mom"
cheers
sorry i don't remember how to post a pic or I would.
connonandray.jpg