Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Announcement

JamesJean23JamesJean23 Posts: 82
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Almost at the 12 week mark, and we are having pictures taken tomorrow to announce baby number 2! However at work it has become so hard to hide because well I'm bigger than I was the first time around. At 12 weeks I'm about the size I was at 15 weeks with my daughter.

My boss has known but my co-workers have just started to find out bc it is so hard to hide anymore. Getting used to the stupid things people day again is an adjustment. " ohhh I was gonna say you were getting chubby". oh boy.

Any ways so excited for everyone to finally know, hate keeping things secret!

Comments

• Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    How exciting! I'm at 13wks and not showing at all. I'm trying to figure out when and how to discuss it at work, plus I have a bajillion clients who all have to be told. I'm glad to have extra time to think about how to go about this.. But at the same time I'd kinda like to rip the bandaid off and get it over with.
    Good luck announcing! May all the responses be positive and full of love and excitement!
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png