Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Peach discharge

djnunnikhovendjnunnikhoven Posts: 78
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Hope I don't annoying anyone. At vacation at Disney. Woke up this morning with light spotting. It's change to a peach thick discharge. Got me confused. Hope it's not a big deal.
Mommy to an angel <3 August 10, 2013. Mommy to Karleigh
Ttc baby #2
Loving Life

Comments

• Options
    OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 503 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Are you pregnant? How far along?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yes 9 weeks
    Ttc baby #2
    Loving Life
  • Options
    alex76alex76 Posts: 79
    edited November -1
    Are you on progesterone? That gave me peachy discharge.
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    Take it easy and drink lots of water. It doesn't have to be something bad there are a lot of other reasons. I hope things work out fine.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    From my understanding, and research- which is extensive lol it could very well be absolutely normal. Some women even have spells with bleeding, and go on to have full term normal pregnancies. I had a couple instances of light spotting this pregnancy around 10/11 weeks .. Very scary, but everything is perfectly fine. In full disclosure it could also indicate pending problems. If it continues, or gets heavier call your OB and maybe they can squeeze you in for a quick ultrasound and hopefully get you some peace of mind. If it's a one time sporadic thing I wouldn't worry. I agree with old mama and drink lots of water and take it easy. All easier said than done, I know ;)
  • Options
    JandRVAJandRVA Posts: 298
    edited September 2016
    I would get checked out asap. It can be normal but it can also indicate a serious problem (especially if it has any kind of scent to it). I really hope everything is okay.
    LKkRm4.png

Trying for Baby #2: 4th IUI June 2016 - BFP!
    Sweet little Rose was born on Feb 25th
    Baby #1: Lucky #7 July 2015 - BFP
    Our little girl, Hope, was born at 20w4d after PPRoM. She passed away 2 hours after birth.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Any news...how are you doing?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I go Monday for ultrasound. Still having discharge.
    Ttc baby #2
    Loving Life
  • Options
    merilungmerilung Posts: 1,177
    edited November -1
    I had tons of bleeding, spotting, tinted discharge - the works. It was every single day until the 13th week of pregnancy and then it popped up a few times later in pregnancy too. Everything was normal but it's always good to get checked out! <3
    TTC since September 2007 - 8 donor insems in 2012, all BFN. DH had varicocele repair #2 1/3/14.
    It worked! Two clomid cycles and two IUI's with injectables all BFN, on to IVF! 3dt of 2 perfect embryos on 12/15/14, BFP 7dp3dt! Frederick Lars born at 37 weeks on 8/15/15!! FET for #2 on 9/29/16 - BFP 5dp5dt!! Bertram Wilder and Mabel Moon born at 28.4 weeks on 3/29/17!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I would think if you were going to lose the baby the discharge would have turned bright red by now. I hope it is nothing and you get good news Monday.
  • Options
    myblessinmyblessin Posts: 92
    edited November -1
    How'd your ultrasound go
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hope everything went good today!
  • Options
    JandRVAJandRVA Posts: 298
    edited November -1
    Just wanted to check in and see how things went with the ultrasound. I hope everything is going well.
    LKkRm4.png

Trying for Baby #2: 4th IUI June 2016 - BFP!
    Sweet little Rose was born on Feb 25th
    Baby #1: Lucky #7 July 2015 - BFP
    Our little girl, Hope, was born at 20w4d after PPRoM. She passed away 2 hours after birth.