Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Halfway there!

Heather&MeganHeather&Megan Posts: 151
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
We had our anatomy scan today! Baby looked great and was mostly cooperative so they could get the measurements that they needed. Baby is head down, face up, measuring 21 weeks (two days ahead still), and weighing in at 1lb even! They had a very clear potty shot and my wife just couldn't help herself so she does know what baby is, I am still Team Green though :)

Next appt is in 4 weeks.... I have to do glucose testing then and another ultrasound to hopefully get a head profile shot since baby was looking right at, and trying to play with, the probe.

23ly5b9.jpg

I have an anterior placenta so our 2d pictures aren't as clear as most but still happy to see the little!

Comments

• Options
    katookatoo Posts: 324
    edited November -1
    Yay!!!
  • Options
    JandRVAJandRVA Posts: 298
    edited November -1
    That's wonderful! We're off to our anatomy scan in a couple of hours.
    LKkRm4.png

Trying for Baby #2: 4th IUI June 2016 - BFP!
    Sweet little Rose was born on Feb 25th
    Baby #1: Lucky #7 July 2015 - BFP
    Our little girl, Hope, was born at 20w4d after PPRoM. She passed away 2 hours after birth.
  • Options
    Heather&MeganHeather&Megan Posts: 151
    edited November -1
    JandRVA wrote:
    That's wonderful! We're off to our anatomy scan in a couple of hours.

Yaaaayyyyyyy! Looks I'm due at the beginning of Feb and you are due at the end :)
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    Beautiful
  • Options
    kstarrkstarr Posts: 1,008
    edited November -1
    one of my boys has an anterior placenta. you'll eventually get to see baby better. i'm glad all is well!
    k4xs7.jpg
    ICI #1 April 2012- BFN ICI #2 March 2013 BFN
    DH had vasectomy reversal October 2013. It worked!!!
    Counts are low, varicocele surgery was in August 2014.
    IVF February 2016 w/ICSI transferred 2 perfect blastocysts. It's twins!!!!
    Two perfect, beautiful boys born 10/24/16!!
  • Options
    ahk00ahk00 Posts: 1,420
    edited November -1
    So glad to hear everything is going good. I will say a few prayers that your wife can keep that secret. I would be bursting at the seams to share.
    SMBC: TTC since 12/2014: 3 home attempts: 2 BFN & 1 chemical. 3 medicated Dr assisted IUI's: 2 BFN & 1 BFP (04/24/15) with twins in May (new donor) MC with D&C @ 9w. 4th IUI 09/17/15: BFN. 10/15: hsg good. 11/15: BFN. 01/16: BFN. 05/16: Embryos arrested. IVF failed 06/16: KD BFN 07/16: KD BFN 09/16: IUI #7 with donor sperm BFP-MC at 9w w/ D&C. 02/17: diagnosed with hetero compound MTHFR & clotting mutation. 03/09/17 IUI #8: chemical pregnancy. IUI #9: 04/19/17 BFN LOOKING FOR EMBRYO'S TO ADOPT