Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Little sib is on the way

katookatoo Posts: 324
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
I'm still a bit anxious announcing, having had miscarriages in April and June, but I am approaching 9 weeks pregnant with a new kiddo. We saw the heart beating for the second time today, and it was such a huge relief. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a nervous wreck until I'm holding the baby in my arms, but today I am feeling very hopeful. I can't wait to give our two year old a brother or sister.

Comments

• Options
    K&HK&H Posts: 3,368 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congratulations! I totally understand your hesitations. I'm 18wks and it still doesn't feel real. Just try to take it one day at a time and enjoy the things you can. There's no "right" way to be pregnant, so you're doing it just right for you!
    GOzIm4.png
    hAO7m4.png
    CmQMm4.png
  • Options
    b&kmakebabiesb&kmakebabies Posts: 818
    edited November -1
    Congrats!!
    Cnc9m5.png

TTC from 06/2015...Baby M born 11/24/16!
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    Congratulations. I am very happy for you.
  • Options
    Heather&MeganHeather&Megan Posts: 151
    edited November -1
    I'll be 21 weeks tomorrow and I am still very anxious sometimes. The anatomy scan yesterday helped a ton with that and I'm finally going to sign up for our childbirth classes. I think I will be able to relax more when I can really feel baby start moving. Congrats!
  • Options
    kstarrkstarr Posts: 1,008
    edited November -1
    congratulations!
    k4xs7.jpg
    ICI #1 April 2012- BFN ICI #2 March 2013 BFN
    DH had vasectomy reversal October 2013. It worked!!!
    Counts are low, varicocele surgery was in August 2014.
    IVF February 2016 w/ICSI transferred 2 perfect blastocysts. It's twins!!!!
    Two perfect, beautiful boys born 10/24/16!!
  • Options
    ahk00ahk00 Posts: 1,420
    edited November -1
    Congratulations!
    SMBC: TTC since 12/2014: 3 home attempts: 2 BFN & 1 chemical. 3 medicated Dr assisted IUI's: 2 BFN & 1 BFP (04/24/15) with twins in May (new donor) MC with D&C @ 9w. 4th IUI 09/17/15: BFN. 10/15: hsg good. 11/15: BFN. 01/16: BFN. 05/16: Embryos arrested. IVF failed 06/16: KD BFN 07/16: KD BFN 09/16: IUI #7 with donor sperm BFP-MC at 9w w/ D&C. 02/17: diagnosed with hetero compound MTHFR & clotting mutation. 03/09/17 IUI #8: chemical pregnancy. IUI #9: 04/19/17 BFN LOOKING FOR EMBRYO'S TO ADOPT