Skip to content
Welcome to our new forum! All existing NW Cryobank forum users will need to reset their passwords. Click forgot password and enter your email address to receive the link. Email us at info@nwcryobank.com with any questions.
NW Cryobank community boards and sibling connect groups will no longer be available after December 20th, 2023.
Options

Still waiting...

TurtlehartTurtlehart Posts: 834
edited November -1 in Pregnancy and Babies
Oh my goodness! My wife was due this past Tuesday, and our little guy shows no signs of moving out. The wait is killing me!
The plan is to induce on Tuesday if he doesn't come on his own in the next couple of days. We are hopeful he will as my wife is reluctant to be induced, but baby is quickly getting too big to stay in.
Our sweet boy has arrived after TTC'ing for 4 years!

Comments

• Options
    ahk00ahk00 Posts: 1,420
    edited November -1
    Good luck! I hope he decides to come out before then!
    SMBC: TTC since 12/2014: 3 home attempts: 2 BFN & 1 chemical. 3 medicated Dr assisted IUI's: 2 BFN & 1 BFP (04/24/15) with twins in May (new donor) MC with D&C @ 9w. 4th IUI 09/17/15: BFN. 10/15: hsg good. 11/15: BFN. 01/16: BFN. 05/16: Embryos arrested. IVF failed 06/16: KD BFN 07/16: KD BFN 09/16: IUI #7 with donor sperm BFP-MC at 9w w/ D&C. 02/17: diagnosed with hetero compound MTHFR & clotting mutation. 03/09/17 IUI #8: chemical pregnancy. IUI #9: 04/19/17 BFN LOOKING FOR EMBRYO'S TO ADOPT
  • Options
    b&kmakebabiesb&kmakebabies Posts: 818
    edited November -1
    Fingers crossed he comes soon!
    Cnc9m5.png

TTC from 06/2015...Baby M born 11/24/16!
  • Options
    kelleymelkelleymel Posts: 1,402
    edited November -1
    Isn't the suspense awful? It won't be long now!
    TTC #1: BFP Cycle #11 IVF (2014)
    TTC #2: IVF April 2017
    BFP: FET Due February 2018
  • Options
    old mamaold mama Posts: 4,682
    edited November -1
    He's a determined little guy..better change the locks on the door when he is 18. He'll be too comfortable to leave home too....says a mom with adult adopted kids who think her home has a revolving door!
  • Options
    Heather&MeganHeather&Megan Posts: 151
    edited November -1
    Ahhhh.... I have a feeling I'll be in the same situation when it's time for my little guy to make his debut! My doctor will let me go over up to two weeks (as long as baby isn't in distress obviously), but said two days before my due date I can start drinking extra strong raspberry leaf tea to help jump-start labor if I want. That way I hopefully won't have to be induced medically. Can't wait to see pictures!
  • Options
    kstarrkstarr Posts: 1,008
    edited November -1
    My doula has me drinking raspberry leaf tea to help prime things up, but she says it won't jump start labor. She said if it induced labor, the makers would be beyond rich. lol. I'm scared of induction too. I googled positive induction stories, and it helped. I hope she gets her wish and goes before that. I can't wait to hear his birth story!
    k4xs7.jpg
    ICI #1 April 2012- BFN ICI #2 March 2013 BFN
    DH had vasectomy reversal October 2013. It worked!!!
    Counts are low, varicocele surgery was in August 2014.
    IVF February 2016 w/ICSI transferred 2 perfect blastocysts. It's twins!!!!
    Two perfect, beautiful boys born 10/24/16!!
  • Options
    RedHeatherRedHeather Posts: 600 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had a good experience with my induction at 41 weeks. Delivered vaginally 12 hours after checking in to the hospital, only needed the lowest dose of pitocin, and didn't need an epidural.
  • Options
    StephnHeidsStephnHeids Posts: 407
    edited November -1
    I can't wait to see him!!! I hope that if he doesn't come on his own, that the induction goes very smoothly <3
  • Options
    OkayBabyOkayBaby Posts: 503 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Come on out baby boy!!
  • Options
    JandRVAJandRVA Posts: 298
    edited November -1
    You guys are so close! Hopefully your little guy decides to make his appearance in the next day or so. Good luck!
    LKkRm4.png

Trying for Baby #2: 4th IUI June 2016 - BFP!
    Sweet little Rose was born on Feb 25th
    Baby #1: Lucky #7 July 2015 - BFP
    Our little girl, Hope, was born at 20w4d after PPRoM. She passed away 2 hours after birth.